• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Jack Wilson signs 2 year deal with M's

12thMan

Huddler
Reaction score
[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=4652920"]Seattle Mariners to keep shortstop Jack Wilson through 2011 - ESPN[/ame]

Looks like they want Wilson for his D.

Reaction score
Yeah, this team was amazing defensively last year. The best team (UZR wise) since the stat has been around.

Reaction score
I've heard a lot of people say Jack Wilson is the best defensive SS in the league and I believe it. He was in a ton of Top 10 Plays for the Pirates. He just needs to get to know the tendencies of the guys around him.

I forgot who was against Jack Wilson, but it's a no-brainer to pick him up. He didn't do good with the M's, but if he can hit around .270 we'll be fine.

Reaction score
Bringing him back for 1 year at 8.4 million would have been stupid, but I'm more than OK having him for 2 years at 5 million per year, especially now that Hardy isn't an option. The dude is still a black hole in the lineup though.

Reaction score
seahawkscott19 said:
Bringing him back for 1 year at 8.4 million would have been stupid, but I'm more than OK having him for 2 years at 5 million per year, especially now that Hardy isn't an option. The dude is still a black hole in the lineup though.

100% agree, another great move by Z. I wanted to keep Wilson, but that option was just too pricey. We need bats now though.

Top Bottom