• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

It's all about them

Froder

Huddler
Reaction score
I run C.A.R.E. a controversial issue, can abs, arts, resource, and education for medical marijuana. Other than that I wait for September.

OP
Froder

Froder

Huddler
Reaction score
Sorry fellas that's cannabis, arts, resource and education center for medical marijuanna

OP
Froder

Froder

Huddler
Reaction score
No marijuannajHuddle for me,that's just what I do, Seahawks fan since I can remember, started watching with my dad when I was 7, their first televised game. Glad to finally be here able to talk with people who are fans of the Hawks. can anyone tell me how do I find where the practice field is and when the public can go watch.

Reaction score
Oh well, in that case welcome to the Huddle!!

The practice field is in Renton, on Lake Washington, west of i405. I don't remember the exit but the VMAC is visible off the highway.

The Seahawks.com website should have the open-practice schedule posted here shortly. Keep checking the site.

And in the words of the great Russell Wilson, Go Hawks!!

Top Bottom