• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

If the playoffs started today.....

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I know this is a buggie waaaayyy ahead of the horse type of a discussion but its the bye week.

If the playoffs ended today, based on seeding the following games would like occur for the hawks:

Wildcard ---- Bye
Divisional---- Carolina
Conference-- Saints
Superbowl--- Denver

Also GB, SF, Chi, Det, Philly, Az, Dal, are all still in the mix.

Out of all the possibilities which teams would you WANT (not think) to come to the clink?

Just a fun little discussion to see what teams huddlers would like to see us go up against.

Idahawk

Reaction score
I would love to see the Cowboys come to Seattle personally .

My list of teams that I absolutely hate

1- steelers
2-packers
3 -COWBOYS
4-SF
5-Rams

The Packers beat down would be fun but nothing compares to whooping " Americas team " the state of Texas and Jerry Jones . If they did somehow manage to back into the playoffs the Seahawks would beat them so badly that Romo would finally be cut and the Dez meltdown would be priceless .

OP
szat

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I would really enjoy kicking the shit out of Aarron Rodgers or Jay Cutler, that would be my vote!
I think we owe them both for past playoff loses!

Top Bottom