• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I was depressed when I heard this (mariners thread)

Reaction score
As the season comes to a close the Mariners find themselves on a pace to score 509 runs. That's an average of 3.15 runs per game. If this hasn't alreeady depressed you allow me to put this into context. Since the DH was added to the AL (in 1973) the lowest run total posted by any team in any season is the 1994 Califonia Angels who scored 543 runs. Oh and by the way the 1994 season was shortened to 115 games (as opposed to 162) because of strike. So we're not only on pace to claim this distinction, but we're on pace to claim it by a fairly large margin from a team that played 47 less games than we will when its all said and done.... it's ok if you want to cry now.

Reaction score
It's really hard to watch a Mariners game anymore. If they had more pop in the lineup it would be a lot more entertaining and the team would win more games.

S

Seattlehawk94

Ichiro should replace Vince because dude would be the perfect spokesman for the Slap Chop, all the statwhore does is slap and chop...

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
There are a ton of players on this team that can't buy a hit and you're mad at Ichiro? You know what he's going to do, he's going to get his 200 hits, 40 stolen bases, play great defense, and usually score 100 runs but in order to do that people have to drive you in. He's seriously the only hitter that has done what he was expected to do.

Top Bottom