• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I want to see throwback uniforms next year !

S

Seattlehawk94

Yeah, "the fans" voted for the blue man group helmets..

Wanted to see them keep at least something from the old unis.. :roll:

Reaction score
How about a hybrid with these:

2002PrototypeHelmet.jpg

S

Seattlehawk94

That was the one that up for vote against the Blue Man Group helmet, but they held the vote online and outside a Mariners game so.....You know plenty of "fans" (see:bandwagons or people who still wear Rick Mirer jerseys to games) voted for the Blue Man look.

Reaction score
I voted a few times for the silver helmet with the new bird on it...that is KILLER.

I agree with Ida, I've been wanting to see us in the throwbacks for YEARS. Every Thanksgiving I break out my old Levon Kirkland 99 jersey and wear it all weekend long...

SIS

Huddler
Reaction score
Pottsie said:
I voted a few times for the silver helmet with the new bird on it...that is KILLER.

I agree with Ida, I've been wanting to see us in the throwbacks for YEARS. Every Thanksgiving I break out my old Levon Kirkland 99 jersey and wear it all weekend long...

LOL Potts....is it his Steelers jersey you have? Maybe 94 can wear his Steelers Chad Brown Jersey and Flip can wear his Steelers Rocky Blier jersey. You guys could have a party to celebrate all the leftovers you guys picked up from the great Steeler Nation. :lol:

S

Seattlehawk94

I was going to point that out AGAIN but I felt the need to let someone else do it..

Thanks Wood! ;)

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
I do want one thing for my birthday however... a Tez jersey! My favorite all-time player, but I can't find any. :(

Keep watching Ebay. I see them pop up every now and again. You can also find blank jerseys and have some sporting goods place slap his name and number on it.

I will warn you: if I see a 'Tez jersey on Ebay, I'm going for it. :twisted:

Top Bottom