• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I absolutely HATE the Pro Bowl...

Reaction score
... being played BEFORE the Super Bowl. It's going to be so lame, esp. if the 2 SB teams have players on the squads. I sincerely hope that, if there's no lockout in '11, that they change it back to the week after the Super Bowl and move it back to Hawaii.

Thoughts?

Reaction score
Pottsie said:
... being played BEFORE the Super Bowl. It's going to be so lame, esp. if the 2 SB teams have players on the squads. I sincerely hope that, if there's no lockout in '11, that they change it back to the week after the Super Bowl and move it back to Hawaii.

Thoughts?
The NFL knows that people stop watching the NFL after the Super Bowl, so they are trying to do it before to make more money. The two teams that go to the Super Bowl won't allow their players to play much, if at all.

Top Bottom