• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hey there.

Reaction score
1) my screen name is my first name and the And the initials of my middle and last name OV
2) I am Eric Olegovich Vrublevskiy
3) Justin Forsett- last year at the pre-season game against the Bears i watched him run the ball into the end zone. fall to his knees and pray. and i dont know how many screaming fans noticed that but i did. plus he is an amazing running back.
4)Pre-season last year seahawks Vs bears.( we won ). i was at the game sitting o like a row from the end zone.
5) When we win the super bowl this year.
6) I am a fan because my brother, known on the Huddle as #one. lives in Seattle, when he moved up there from Portland. he got really into football and well i always like the Seahawks because they are the closest team to Portland so thats how my obsession started.
7) I am about 17, from the Ukraine. i have been playing guitar for 7 years. i play at my church. and most importantly i am a Christian.

Love the Huddle and the Hawks.

Top Bottom