• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

He fellow Blue Bleeders.

rjmcc01

Huddler
Reaction score
Hey all, spend a lot of time on another forum (Madden football forum) and am ready to branch out. I bleed blue to a fault!

1. Why did you choose your screenname?

Always been my screen name..nothing speciall...initials and grad year.

2. Real Name (optional).

Ryan McClintock

3. Favorite Seahawk Player (All-Time and Current).

Well obviously Largent. Just caught the peak of his career when I was younger. I love to watch Carlson play, I followed Owen Schmitt in College and can't wait for him to unleash on the NFL, lasty, after the preseason I'm excited to see what Nick Reed can do!

4. Favorite Game All-Tme.

It was quite recent...fumbled snap by Romo ring a bell!

5. Favorite Moment as a Fan.

I'd say my first playoff game. VS St Louis several years back..Engram lost the game on a dropped pass in the endzone...but still, what an experience. The other was week one of this season, had amazing seats and there were I believe 5 false starts...plus the shutout. Good stuff!

6. Why You Are a Fan.

I'm a fan because Seahawks football is what I love. It's pathetic, I can literally get emotional when it comes to this stuff. I don't watch any other sports, Iisted to Sirius NFL radio all day at work...Football, Football, Football. I'm not just a Seahawks fan either...I can watch any NFL game, period, with intent. Though I watch the hawks with a whole different mind set.

7. Any Other Information You Wish to Share.

I'm married, she only watched the Hawks...she hates all the other games....I do a lot of yardwork at my house hahaha...played in a few flag football leagues and am a 5 time WA state powerlifting champ in my division.

Top Bottom