• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hasselbeck vs Whitehurst

HawksNation

Huddler
Reaction score
Is it me or does Whitehurst have a big arm ? In my opinion, Whitehurst is going to fit this new system better then Matt. Does anyone see Whitehurst starting before the season end ? Charlie seems to have a bigger arm and can stretch the field better then Matt.

S

Seattlehawk94

If by "Big ARM" you mean he lobs dead ducks downfield then yes, he's got a "Big ARM'..

Whitecursed is shit, he's a loser SEC QB who's basically a righty David Greene with no leadership skills,no talent, and no hope...He's Billy Volek's backup, not even fit to carry Philip Chokeartist Rivers' clipboard let alone Matty Ice's...he the 2010 version of Stouffer vs Kreig...

Hope he tears his ACL, MCL, and anything else that you can tear....If you are going to "build for the future" DRAFT A WILL BE WHO'S 21 DON'T TRADE FOR A 28 YEAR OLD NEVER WAS!!

pauleyb

Huddler
Reaction score
I don't think it's even close. Matt looked really good last night. The offense as a whole had some shaky moments but Matt looked more "right on" than ive seen him in a long time. Maybe the back injury is finally feeling better. Whitehurst has a cannon of an arm but I don't like his footwork. It seems like most of his throws are all arm and his hip rotation and push off of his back leg seem out of sync with his throwing motion. The bad decisions he makes could be the reason he never got past third on the depth chart in SD. All these things are coachable though. I wish him the best and would love to think that our long term QB answer is already on the roster. The offensive system is coming together. My guess is that the void on the left side of the line will be the difference between 9 wins and 5.

garydrake425

Huddler
Reaction score
I pick Matt but Charlie just needs to play more, throw more. He needs to practice his everything, really tho im not sure about him.

S

Seattlehawk94

His mechanics are horrible, he can't checkdown...All the practice intge world can't teach checks and tempo..

Reaction score
LOL I remember after the tennessee game I went on an angry druken rant proclaiming Whitehurst the starter over Matt... WTF was I thinking/drinking??! LOL. Thank you guys for not banning me after that post...

That def has to be top 10 stupidest things ive said/posted in my adult life*

*does not include childhood postings.

S

Seattlehawk94

LOL...

Hey we all post stupid stuff sometimes....I remember actually once saying Julia Joan would be a great pickup and.rush for 1,000 yards....LOL

Reaction score
I think I am guilty of that as well...

back when I was drinking the Seahawks.com koolaid and believed all the happy go lucky shit they'd post on that site. I never heard a negative thing about the seahawks out of tony ventrella or clare farnsworth... but now I know better.

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Definitely a rough debut for Whitehurst. :( Hopefully Matt is coming back next weekend. Would rather have him then Whitehurst after that performance last weekend.

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
robdog;51633 said:
Definitely a rough debut for Whitehurst. :( Hopefully Matt is coming back next weekend. Would rather have him then Whitehurst after that performance last weekend.

After that performance, I'd rather have 94 than Whiteworst!
:pleasantry:

Reaction score
Seahawks signed J.P. Losman to the 53-man roster today. Probably a sign the team doesn't have much confidence in Whitehurst.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Wonder what they plan to do with Zac?

Matt has been cleared to play btw... thanks god! :groupray:

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
Fenom;51648 said:
He was waived and claimed by the Lions.

I swear we have become their farm team. Or maybe we have a NAFTA-like agreement in place!

As for Lossman, WTF? Is that the best we could find?

Top Bottom