• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Greg Knapp named seahawks new offensive coordinator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
seahawkscott19 said:
Hawk096 said:
Aint that true. We need some help in our secondary.

I'll take one Taylor Mays please...

I don't think May's game translates well into the NFL... I'd rather take Malcolm Jenkins.

You're kidding right, how does it not? He's 6'3", 230 lbs, was the fastest guy on the USC roster, hits like a freight train, and people are saying he's the best safety to come out of the Pac 10 since Ronnie Lott and Kenny Easley. That's some pretty good company to be in. Mays is probably the safest top pick in this year's draft.

Reaction score
No, his 40 time doesn't accurately reflect his game speed. He isn't a ball hawk, I'd much rather have an Ed Reed than some one that will knock your head off at safety...

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
No, his 40 time doesn't accurately reflect his game speed. I'd much rather have an Ed Reed than some one that will knock your head off at safety...

This is probably the most ridiculous comment I've heard in awhile. You apparently haven't watched many USC games because this guy has some serious range in the passing game. Brian Russell is easily the worst guy on defense and drafting Mays immediately upgrades the secondary.

Idahawk

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
No, his 40 time doesn't accurately reflect his game speed. He isn't a ball hawk, I'd much rather have an Ed Reed than some one that will knock your head off at safety...

Ed Reed was drafted because he will knock your head off....his ball skills have came later . The point is these types of guys change games..Safety in case you haven't noticed has become one of the most sought after positions in the NFL..

We have been over this Mays thing 200 times....Bob is just gonna keep pouting until we draft Crabtree LOL From what I've read if we don't take Crabtree at 4 he falls at least 6-10 spots..so Im not sure thats such a sweet pick after all .

Mays on the other hand is going to climb the draft boards..as soon as he declairs

Bob just start working on your FBB draft..you need all the time you can get LOL

Reaction score
Mays will probably go after Crabtree anyways though, I think we should either take Jenkins or Crabtree and take a safety later... Maybe Myron Rolle if he decides to enter the draft and do that whole rhodes scholarship thing lol.

OP
G

grhaley1

Huddler
Reaction score
lol i like how a topic about naming a new offensive coordinator turns into talkin about drafting defensive players with our top pick lol

S

Seattlehawk94

grhaley1 said:
lol i like how a topic about naming a new offensive coordinator turns into talkin about drafting defensive players with our top pick lol

I thought this site was "too stupid for your amazing football knowledge". :lol:

Reaction score
Also a point I forgot to bring up earlier, Crabtree hasn't declared that he's coming out this year either so he'll climb the boards as well if he does decide to.

Idahawk

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
Also a point I forgot to bring up earlier, Crabtree hasn't declared that he's coming out this year either so he'll climb the boards as well if he does decide to.

Or maybe if he's thinks seattle is going to draft him he stays at T.T. for a year .

Idahawk

Reaction score
Hey bob I see there's a Farm in Enumclaw that would let you have sex with a tree if that helps or you can pick from a number of farm animals watch out for the horse he's a kicker ..done killed one of your big city brothers over there :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

S

Seattlehawk94

phaZe said:
Don't forget to wash your balls after you get done Bob.

Fuck no...Let the chick do it for you, that's her job....Along with making the sandwiches and bringing the beer.

Remember, women like to feel needed so make the do everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom