• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Greg Knapp named seahawks new offensive coordinator

Status
Not open for further replies.

grhaley1

Huddler
Reaction score
http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/01/07/knapp-j ... ordinator/

A hint of Atlanta has surfaced in Seattle.

Just as former Falcons coach Jim Mora worked with his offensive coordinator Greg Knapp in Atlanta, the same arrangement now has been finalized in Seattle.

Knapp arrived in Seattle this week, once his Oakland Raiders contract expired, to begin working as the Seahawks’ new offensive coordinator, a league source said Wednesday.

Reaction score
Will be interested whose kept from current staff. I was currently writing a blog on Tez when I got e-mail of this. Grhaley1 beat me to it lol. Will have an opinion of this in the blog so everyone check it out!

Also with the blog give me feedback if you guys don't mind. I want to know what people think of it and how they feel about it. I'm open for any type of critisism I just want to know if people read them and enjoy them! Thanks.

Idahawk

Reaction score
I was hoping for some so new blood....but oh well........" News Team Assemble !!! " 94's crapping his pants that we have yet another former falcon on board... :lol:

S

Seattlehawk94

Because the Faiders were such an offensive force...

Oh, and yeah...Atlanta Fucking North...

Reaction score
94-
To defend the Falcons offense they have no QB. Vick's an athlete and not a QB. He would make a good WR, but a great running back.

Reaction score
Crap. This F-ing sucks. Would have rather had uhmmm...... anyone not associated with that sinkhole in Oakland.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Personally, I do not hold Oakland against him. I do not think anything can thrive under Al Davis. That guy is a lunatic.

Reaction score
Vanilla-
I feel ya, but least they were 10th in rushing. They don't really have many offensive player threats other then McFadden. Jamarcus isn't anything special in my mind. Wallace and Hasselbeck are both better then him.

S

Seattlehawk94

Hawk096 said:
94-
To defend the Falcons offense they have no QB. Vick's an athlete and not a QB. He would make a good WR, but a great running back.

Uh....I've called him "High Powered RB" and "Tommy Frazier" on here for the last 4 years I believe.

Reaction score
Yeah 96 I agree with our QB situation being much better, but his offense was 14th in the AFC, thats the cellar, and they are stocked at RB. and do have SOME talent. I know Oakland has massive problems. I would be just as pissed about any re-tread who's team wasn't at the tip goddamn top, why not spend the money for quality?

Reaction score
Cause sometimes money doesn't buy championships (I'm a Yankee fan trust me lol.) I think though with Knapp he's familiar with Mora. They know what type of offense they will run and they have the talent. I mean look at what Mora did with Atlanta people forget that. We have a team pretty close what they had if not better. I just don't know why everyone is so mad at Mora. I would be more mad at Ruskell then Mora, but even Ruskell has done a pretty well job in my book. We have won divisional titles, NFC Conference game and playoff games under him. Be patient teams don't just win Super Bowls after one year of success. It takes years to get the right pieces in place.

Reaction score
Yeah, I guess all I can do is sit back, sip some of this good Jim Beam Rye and hope, and pray and sacrifice a virgin, and do a voodoo ritual, and sell my soul again. Hope it works this year!

Reaction score
vanillathrilla said:
Yeah, I guess all I can do is sit back, sip some of this good Jim Beam Rye and hope, and pray and sacrifice a virgin, and do a voodoo ritual, and sell my soul again. Hope it works this year!

:lol: I guess. All I'm saying is I wish people wouldn't be so down. I understand the year, but in my mind that's cause of the injuries we had. I just think with everyone getting healthy again we will be right back where we've been for years. I just think we can't jump ship. We need to stay positive Stay Strong and Stay Tru! Not saying anyone isn't but offering some advice lol.

Reaction score
Don't worry, I'll never ever jump ship. I agree whole heartedly about this season. On a positive note, the one thing Ruskell does do well is address the glaring problem every off season. That means there will be something different with our D-backs.

OP
G

grhaley1

Huddler
Reaction score
how bout we give this guy a chance? i mean correct me if im wrong but the best qb hes ever had was jeff garcia back in san fransisco, and hell he took a team who had 2 rbs and no qb (i consider vick a RB) to the NFC championship, i say we give this guy a chance b4 we jump all over him....now its time to get rid of john marshall lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom