• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Greetings from the NFC West Champs!

49erbear

Huddler
Reaction score
Nice game guys, too bad it wasn't quite enough. The 49ers were looking forward to getting some payback for the ass drilling the Seahawks gave them. We'll see you next year.

Reaction score
You guys should be able to take care of them.. Said going in that I thought that were over rated, and I still think that. If we had even a semi-acceptable first half, we win that game. Just don't spot them 20 like we did.

Reaction score
The Falcons will be an easy win for the 49ers. The Seahawks were jet lagged and had to play at 10am.

OP

49erbear

Huddler
Reaction score
You guys should be able to take care of them.. Said going in that I thought that were over rated, and I still think that. If we had even a semi-acceptable first half, we win that game. Just don't spot them 20 like we did.

Hey! We spotted 'em 17 points and still took the NFC Championship - Go NINERS!!!

Reaction score
Yeah, you guys got things under control more quickly than we did. We didn't start our comeback until the 3rd quarter.

OP

49erbear

Huddler
Reaction score
Now it looks like we'll be facing the Baltimore Blackbirds for the Lombardi Trophy they're leading the Pats 28 / 13 -Harbaugh vs. Harbaugh. I sure hope 'Jimmy' can out coach big brother John for a 49er VICTORY!!!

The Heater

Huddler
Reaction score
Ravens will win the SB. Sorry Niners, but simply from a statistical standpoint, this is your 6th trip and you are overdue for a loss. Plus I just don't think the Ravens are going to lose, regardless of the opponent. They have waaaay too much emotional inertia and you can't manufacture what they have.

OP

49erbear

Huddler
Reaction score
Of course, it has nothing to do with talent, strategy and determination. I think that is the only thing that the 49ers have going for them - Oh well, I guess it's a Ravens win for sure.

Blabolat

Huddler
Reaction score
Nice game guys, too bad it wasn't quite enough. The 49ers were looking forward to getting some payback for the ass drilling the Seahawks gave them. We'll see you next year.

Nice job.. good luck in the SB, I don't like the 9ers but, you are in our division, so I root for you. Know this though, I root for you knowing and happily knowing that we kicked the SH@#$ out of you guys.
But, still good luck, win one for the Div..win one for yourself, and hold on to it, fore it will be your last in a long time! :)

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Nice job.. good luck in the SB, I don't like the 9ers but, you are in our division, so I root for you. Know this though, I root for you knowing and happily knowing that we kicked the SH@#$ out of you guys.
But, still good luck, win one for the Div..win one for yourself, and hold on to it, fore it will be your last in a long time! :)

Nah, we will repeat.

Top Bottom