• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Greetings from Texas

Bigtexhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Bigtexhawk from the Dallas/Fort Worth area of Texas...

Glad to be apart of this forum...just found the site and knew immediately that I had to be apart of it...

Bigtexhawk...obviously because I am from Texas and a Hawk fan

You can call me Brian

All-Time Hawk...The Tezmanian Devil himself, Cortez Kennedy and of course, The Man, The Myth,The Legend, Steve Largent (I bow my head to his greatness as I type this)

Current Hawk...Hass and Walt...Lofa's there as well and I see Housh and Curry joining the others very shortly

All-Time Favorite Game...NFC Championship Game...as a Hawk fan can there be any other top game

Favorite Fan Moment...The Dallas Cowgirl-Hawk playoff game in which Romo botched the snap...to go from sheer dejection to sheer delirium in a span of a few microsecond was wonderful...Plus living in Dallas made it even more wonderful the next day at work

Why am I a fan ... Started in 78 when my dad held a sports page in front of me and asked me who my favorite teams were...It was the start of football season and the winding down period of baseball...I looked down and stated (and we were in Chicago, my dad's hometown at the time) the I liked the Blue Jays in baseball and the Seahawks in football...Both were fairly new franchises and I just randomly picked them...They have been my favorite everyday since...I live, breathe, eat, sleep, dream and bleed Blue Jay baseball and Seahawk football

Am just ready to get this season underway...I think there is more anticipation this year than every before...Let's play some damn football already :)

Top Bottom