• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Game Day St Louis Rams

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Your seriously bringing up shit that happened last year to make a point about a 2 point win this year ?

Outplayed ? Who gives a rats ass about outplayed , it's about wins and losses ? And last year we won it all and that garners respect from those who know better , not fools that talk shit .

That's why tomorrow your Rams will still be in the bottom tier and the Seahawks will still be in the top tier .
The medias job is make stories, the collapse of the Seahawks sells better then does being injury riddled , reality is the hawks were beat up , losing your fullback in warm ups ? , might fuck a run game up , don't you think ? The line , okung torn pect , some guy I didn't know we had , 3rd string center, a rookie guard ??? Yeah you took us to the wood shed all right , lol . That's why your coach opted to kick to us , he knew your mighty defense could stop us , just like they did on those 2-3 90 yard drives we had lol . I'm sure fisher explained he had more faith in the punter , then he did in the defense , lol

Think about where your team would be had that gamble not worked ? Far worse then what's being talked about in hawk land I can assure you that . What you didn't pay attention to was Wilsons 300 passing and over a 100 rushing yards , that's getting gashed homeboy , you can't win many games with that !

Oh and funny two seahawks were on that fumble , guess you got the honors of the " Fail Fumble " So I wouldn't talk to much about bad calls .

Says you who made a bet against the Rams.:roflmao: Propriety is weird in the NW, eh?:laugh: You have the gall to complain about injuries?:rolleyes: Play your season without Wilson and see how well your team does. :sneaky: And stop complaining since Petey is obviously plugging in the next pro bowl player any way given the depth that is always yammered on about here.:rolleyes:

Wilson's 300 yards passing came against Rams secondary that had 3 rookies on the field at the same time and who gave a ridiculously large cushion the entire game. His rushing is what is impressive as the Rams should have had 6 sacks yesterday.

What is conclusive about the fumble is that the last view of the ball clearly shows it to not be in the possession of anyone, merely under Sherman who didn't have possession yet with all the Seahawks in the pile the lone Rams player comes out with the ball!

Last edited:

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Wait, I thought Wilson was just along for the ride. The Seahawks won the SB in spite of Wilson, not because of him. "Shoot, my grandma could QB THAT team to a SB win." Isn't that what everyone's been saying all this time?

Wrong, I never said that. Wilson has saved your bacon so many times with his running which is why keeping him in the pocket is so important since his passing game isn't as near as potent.

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
A Rams' loss is conclusive? You really are clueless. And if you want to go there, the Seahawks throroughly outplayed the Rams too and lost. The Rams had to resort to flimflam trickery to steal a win against a bad team on their home field. You'd have room to talk if your team was actually good but they aren't. They are one of the 3 or 4 worst teams in the league.
Any given Sunday. If the Rams are such a good team, how come they keep losing?
Seahawks lose to the Rams = conclusive
Rams lose to the Cowboys = inconclusive and the better team lost (even though Dallas is 6-1 now and the Rams are 2-4).
No one's buying the BS you're trying to sell. Give it up because it just ain't gonna happen. Everyone on the planet knows the Rams suck balls except you. Flimflam fake punt and all of a sudden they are the ultimate NFL power. You want to talk about a team who WON'T make the playoffs this year? The Rams. They don't have a prayer because they just suck. Really no excuse for it neither with all the high draft picks they've had and the windfall on the G3 deal (which they were lucky to even be in that position in the first place). The Seahawks have been working with far less and have been far better. How do you explain that? You can't. It's a fact that you just can't get rid of.
The Rams have a bunch of clueless idiots running the show, both on the field and off. They are the laughingstock of the league and they have zero relevance. Nobody cares about them. Nobody cares about bad teams.

Last edited:

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
Wrong, I never said that. Wilson has saved your bacon so many times with his running which is why keeping him in the pocket is so important since his passing game isn't as near as potent.

He had over 300 passing yards in that game. You telling me the Rams' pass defense is really that bad? And what happened to all the talk about the blueprint of keeping him on the pocket? Now that Wilson is "figured out" that's what all teams will do right? Wrong. It's all about execution, it always has been. Keeping him in the pocket has been the plan all along. Some teams succeed on a given Sunday, most fail. The Rams failed in grand style.
Keeping him in the pocket is all about execution. It's all about establishing a strong outside rush while not overpursuing, which is a pretty delicate balance. Which is why most teams have trouble doing it.

The Niners got out of their funk last year. Even when they were 1-3 they were still under the surface a Super Bowl contender. That's exactly what the Seahawks are too. It boils down to getting some things figured out. Oh wow, they aren't 6-0 now, so lets everyone rip on the Seahawks and revel in how much of a joke team they are.

News flash: They are still better than the Rams overall. The Rams won Sunday. So what? The Seahawks are still the better team. Better personnel, more depth, far better QB, far better RB, better in every phase of the game. When they get healthy they will blow the doors off your flimflam joke Rams team.

And one other thing: A dynasty doesn't win Super Bowls every year. 3 out of 7 years would qualify. This team will remain at the top for a long time and its window is far from closed. Still one of the youngest teams in the league and it has a lot of tread left on the tires. Just because they go through a rough stretch of a few games means nothing.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
You still can't grasp the obvious. You're one hit away from becoming a 5 win team. Wilson goes down…..you've got nothing. Lynch's production slows….you've got very little. Keep talking "dynasty" fool because the Rams beat the Seahawks in 2012, should have beat them in 2013 and did beat them in 2014! For a Rams team that is such "a flimflam joke team" that is again the YOUNGEST TEAM IN THE NFL with one of the most DIFFICULT SCHEDULES IN THE LEAGUE AGAIN this season that Seahawks "dynasty" talk is hilarious! Oh yeah the Rams are again giving the Seahawks more than they can handle by a 3rd string QB starting the 5th game of his career! Seahawks "dynasty"? Only in the finest tradition of football in Seattle! As in underperforming, disappointing over paid and overrated!:roflmao:

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Just look at the power rankings , Seahawks still in the top 10 , rams still in the bottom 10 , nobody but your crack smoking ass is buying the Rams being anything but spoilers . Let not forget the Seahawks struggled at the early part of last season due to injuries and it worked out fine .Obviously the " experts" feel the same way despite the two single score losses , it's not your opinion against Seahawks huddle it's your opinion against the worlds . So please quit droning on about it , you won enjoy it and hope for another one this week , quit whooping a dead horse

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
Anyone ever have a guest come over and you try and drop hints to get them to leave but it never works? :whistling:

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Just look at the power rankings , Seahawks still in the top 10 , rams still in the bottom 10 , nobody but your crack smoking ass is buying the Rams being anything but spoilers . Let not forget the Seahawks struggled at the early part of last season due to injuries and it worked out fine .Obviously the " experts" feel the same way despite the two single score losses , it's not your opinion against Seahawks huddle it's your opinion against the worlds . So please quit droning on about it , you won enjoy it and hope for another one this week , quit whooping a dead horse

"Crack smoking ass" as opposed to you who couldn't wait to bet on a game in St. Louis the Rams won in 2012, should have won in 2013 and did again win in 2014? Plus I didn't even hold you to the bet! Sore loser is you.:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Anyone ever have a guest come over and you try and drop hints to get them to leave but it never works? :whistling:

Never been hints just outright animus for the most part. Yet I rise above despite all the personal insults which are against the rules yet rarely enforced.;)

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
"Crack smoking ass" as opposed to you who couldn't wait to bet on a game in St. Louis the Rams won in 2012, should have won in 2013 and did again win in 2014? Plus I didn't even hold you to the bet! Sore loser is you.:poop::poop::poop::poop:

Sore loser ? I'm pissed that we have so many injuries, and the timing of the Harvin trade , but I never expected to go un defeated . Division opponents are always difficult , but I won't sit here and be told the Rams are and have been the better team, that's your fantasy.

I view the rams game much like the Tampa Bay game we had last year , that game effectively changed our season and sent us on our Super Bowl run . We were down to then rookie QB Mike Glennon , he was lighting us up actually and we were down and playing poorly , then the light switch went one and the team came together , rallied and came back and won.
I just might be thanking your Rams for the embarrassment and the wake up call.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score

No thanks necessary. Get used to it. Rams on the rise while Seahawks on the slide.:tup:

Top Bottom