• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Game 30: Ms @ Twins

Reaction score
Felix vs. Liriano, a rematch of the season opener.

The true mark of an ace is that he can put a stop to a funk like the one we're in right now... Only problem is we have to score some runs for him.

I'm hoping for a 1-0 M's win because both of these pitchers are on my fantasy team :D lol.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Also Brandon Morrow is supposed return today... Only problem is we have to score some runs to use our closer lol.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
Also Brandon Morrow is supposed return today... Only problem is we have to score some runs to use our closer lol.

:lol: :lol: :lol: So true... Man... I really hope we will snap out of this..

S

Seattlehawk94

Every team has a losing streak...It's a long season...I'd rather have a little skid now and snap out of it going on to win the West rather than the horrible August a couple of years ago that saw us go from 1 out to 9 out....

No one had a game thread yesterday? It was Dave Niehaus' 5,000 game in the booth with the M's...

Top Bottom