• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Game 21: Mariners @ Shitcago (Game 3) Rubber Match

S

Seattlehawk94

Seattle Mariners:
Erik Bedard
2-1
2.08 ERA
29Ks 3BBs
.214 BAA

vs

Shitcago:
Gavin Floyd
2-2
5.70 ERA
23Ks 14BBs
.277 BAA

Should light this douche up.....2 out of 3, 2 out of 3===AL West Champions...

Reaction score
Really early game. Should be good. We can't overlook this guy though. I overlooked Bartalo "over the hill" Colon, and he ended up pitching a great game. I am just hoping for a Mariner win. Any way we can get it

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Damn Pale Ho's (Hosers?)...

Well...3-3 on the road trip...Not great, not bad....We left leading the AL West and return leading the AL West...

I'll take that anytime we go out on the road...Cokeland A's/Oaks/A's next...

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Damn Pale Ho's (Hosers?)...

Well...3-3 on the road trip...Not great, not bad....We left leading the AL West and return leading the AL West...

I'll take that anytime we go out on the road...Cokeland A's/Oaks/A's next...

We better sweep!

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

We will....

Going to meet up with Bobby Crosby before the game on Saturday...He lived on my street in Cypress and was in the same grade so they hung out alot as my brother back in the day and I was in the same class as his brother Brian from Kid-Garten to 3rd Grade so we are going to meet up and talk about the old neighborhood...

Their dad Ed played MLB so I always thought it was cool my neighbor on the Cul de Sac was a ex-Major Leaguer...Little did I know his youngest son would end up there too...

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
We will....

Going to meet up with Bobby Crosby before the game on Saturday...He lived on my street in Cypress and was in the same grade so they hung out alot as my brother back in the day and I was in the same class as his brother Brian from Kid-Garten to 3rd Grade so we are going to meet up and talk about the old neighborhood...

Their dad Ed played MLB so I always thought it was cool my neighbor on the Cul de Sac was a ex-Major Leaguer...Little did I know his youngest son would end up there too...

Oh man! So lucky! He is one of the only A's I actually somewhat like. Ever since he had that rookie of the year campaign. That should be really cool, man 94 you got the hook ups! I am probably going to the game Saturday with one of my good friends (an A's fan), I will make sure to tell him that story, just to get him a bit jealous. :lol:

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Funniest thing about my old neighborhood..

I'm probably the least talented one in it...lol...We had Dex Holland (Offspring) on one side of the Cul d Sac, Crosby's on the other....

Top Bottom