• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Game 10: Mariners vs. Angels (Game 3)

Reaction score
Probable pitchers:

Angels - Joe Saunders
ERA - 2.63
W-L - 1-1

Mariners - Chris Jakubauskas
ERA - 4.50
W-L - 1-0

Mariners won the first two... should be a great game!

Reaction score
Time to bust out the brooms for the second series in a row!!!

I hate to think about this being an advantage, but the Angels have to fly to Baltimore tonight for Nick Adenhart's funeral and back for the game tomorrow.

OP
hawkfanadam
Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
Time to bust out the brooms for the second series in a row!!!

I hate to think about this being an advantage, but the Angels have to fly to Baltimore tonight for Nick Adenhart's funeral and back for the game tomorrow.

Yeah sad, but it is true. I see a good outing for Jax.

S

Seattlehawk94

LOL@ "Jax"...My nickname stuck! HAHA!

Adam....How's about from now on you be the "game thread poster/starter"? You've been on top of it so...Why not?

OP
hawkfanadam
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
LOL@ "Jax"...My nickname stuck! HAHA!

Adam....How's about from now on you be the "game thread poster/starter"? You've been on top of it so...Why not?

Hahaha yeah, I like it. Yeah, that is fine. Although, if someone beats me to it, that is cool too.

OP
hawkfanadam
Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
I'm still pumped from that game earlier... I can't believe how good this team looks.

I know... It doesn't seem like we can lose!!

Reaction score
I'm reminded so much of 2001 when I watch this team... Probably because they haven't looked this good since then lol. I'm not saying we're going to win 116 games, but the way this team goes about its business is reminiscent of that '01 squad.

Reaction score
If Jax keeps doing what he has done every game so far he should do fine today. We just need that offense to come out strong again.

OP
hawkfanadam
Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
hawkfanadam said:
So I just got tickets to the game tomorrow. Pretty freaking pumped to go!

Right on dude! Felix is pitching tomorrow, should be a good game... I'm jealous :( lol.

Yeah, that is why I got them, every time I went to a game last year I either saw Batista or Silva.. It was a grind. haha

Top Bottom