• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Fans

Irish Hawk 12

Huddler
Reaction score
Ok I decided to put this little rant here it has to do with Sat Pre season game and the Fans who were not home watching it.

I had to work and I was not too happy about it

But those who attended the King Of The Cage event at Everett Event center should be ashamed of themselves for attending an event that interferes with watching the Seahawk Pre Season or NOT

Yes I saw lots of Seahawk jerseys coming though the door I even asked one guy why he was here and not Watching the Hawks Play, he answered back with unnnn Don't Know, should of gave the little bitch a IQ test right then and there.

I could not even get a update of the game from the Ice box that has a big screen TV because they had CC the Event on to that TV.

My Final word is all you dumb asses who attended that Lame Event should of been at home, a friend's house or at a sports bar watching The Seahawks.

I also want every supposed Seahawk Fan that Attended the LAME Event to turn in Season tickets and all Seahawk Fan gear ie, Jerseys, football helmets and such to the Nearest Huddle representative.

BCheezy59

Huddler
Reaction score
If you can record and find something better to do then more power to you. It was a Saturday night afterall, not the most convenient of all times to watch a game. I did watch it live however.

S

Seattlehawk94

Record a game and watch it later?

People do that? :shock:

Reaction score
BCheezy59 said:
If you can record and find something better to do then more power to you. It was a Saturday night afterall, not the most convenient of all times to watch a game. I did watch it live however.

They re-air the games on sunday.

OP
Irish Hawk 12

Irish Hawk 12

Huddler
Reaction score
18 your Safe I cam home right after that Lame event and watched ever highlight I could find( which made my mouth water) and then on Sunday Night I watched the whole game on Kong TV

S

Seattlehawk94

Don't know how you guys do it! I've never been able to watch a game that wasn't live, I usually just skim to highlights on my DVR because I can't seem to get into the game even if I don't know the score.

Anyone remember when MNF was on tape delay in Seattle (only city in the USA that didn't show it live, another reason I hated this town when I moved here)? I couldn't wait for it to start at 7PM knowing the game was at halftime..I used to listen to Jack Buck and Hank Stram call it on KIRO doing the CBS Radio Sports (anyone remember CBS Radio Sports? now it's Westwood One and the coverage is alot different) coverage live...Made mucho buckos on that from so-called "Seattle fans" who didn't even understand that they were betting on a game that was at halftime. Never understood how people in Seattle didn't know the game was on LIVE on radio or didn't care they were watching tape delay.

Reaction score
I watched the game and will watch the one tomorrow unless something comes up that I can't get out of.

GO SEAHAWKS!

OP
Irish Hawk 12

Irish Hawk 12

Huddler
Reaction score
My sister in law he Birthday is today, I have to go, I told my brother I am not staying I am going to be home at 7pm to watch the game PERIOD! Besides my Son law is a Broncos fan and I want to be able to call him and gloat.

RhewChuryll

Huddler
Reaction score
Irish Hawk 12 said:
Don't know how you guys do it! I've never been able to watch a game that wasn't live, I usually just skim to highlights on my DVR because I can't seem to get into the game even if I don't know the score.

Anyone remember when MNF was on tape delay in Seattle (only city in the USA that didn't show it live, another reason I hated this town when I moved here)? I couldn't wait for it to start at 7PM knowing the game was at halftime..I used to listen to Jack Buck and Hank Stram call it on KIRO doing the CBS Radio Sports (anyone remember CBS Radio Sports? now it's Westwood One and the coverage is alot different) coverage live...Made mucho buckos on that from so-called "Seattle fans" who didn't even understand that they were betting on a game that was at halftime. Never understood how people in Seattle didn't know the game was on LIVE on radio or didn't care they were watching tape delay.

Shit, up here in Alaska every damn NFL game was an hour behind. I used to get pissed off cause one of my friends would listen to the Hawks/Sonics on the radio and tell me the score while I was watching the game on tv. He would get a beat down, every time. Why did I keep letting him come back? Cause then I'd have someone to blame for the Hawks losing that day. Plus, someone had to buy the beer :twisted:

S

Seattlehawk94

If he brings the beer then you guys are even in my opinion! :lol:

OP
Irish Hawk 12

Irish Hawk 12

Huddler
Reaction score
RhewChuryll said:
Irish Hawk 12 said:

Shit, up here in Alaska every damn NFL game was an hour behind. I used to get pissed off cause one of my friends would listen to the Hawks/Sonics on the radio and tell me the score while I was watching the game on tv. He would get a beat down, every time. Why did I keep letting him come back? Cause then I'd have someone to blame for the Hawks losing that day. Plus, someone had to buy the beer :twisted:

Hmmmm I did not write that Rhew

RhewChuryll

Huddler
Reaction score
Irish Hawk 12 said:
RhewChuryll said:
[quote="Irish Hawk 12":3szemkb9]Don't know how you guys do it! I've never been able to watch a game that wasn't live, I usually just skim to highlights on my DVR because I can't seem to get into the game even if I don't know the score.

Hmmmm I did not write that Rhew[/quote:3szemkb9]

Whaaatt??? hehe

Top Bottom