• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Facebookers!

S

Seattlehawk94

Done and Done...

We used to have a Facebook ring, some of us do keep in touch on Facebook....If ya'll want to "friend" me, PM me and I'll send you a link to my page...

Anyone else want the same, post it here and then that person can PM you with a link so we can kinda keep in touch if someone goes AWOL for awhile....

S

Seattlehawk94

12thManFan;55379 said:
I felt like sharing this with everyone. Probably won't happen but I had to show some support.

Bring The Super Bowl To Seattle! (Q13 FOX) | Facebook

You know, it COULD HAPPEN...If New Yawk does well with an open air cold weather game, we'd be NEXT....The only other "cold weather" open air city that could host the Superbowl is Chicago and that stadium is smaller than Qwest....

IF New Yawk does a good job, we are next....Heard it from someone who knows a little about the Biz of Sports...

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;55431 said:
You know, it COULD HAPPEN...If New Yawk does well with an open air cold weather game, we'd be NEXT....The only other "cold weather" open air city that could host the Superbowl is Chicago and that stadium is smaller than Qwest....

IF New Yawk does a good job, we are next....Heard it from someone who knows a little about the Biz of Sports...
Let's hope they don't get hit by a snow storm.

S

Seattlehawk94

I'm hoping it's nice, and then they continue doing the "cold weather" games every 5 years....Like I said, we are next...Soldier Field doesn't hold as much as Qwest and it's much colder there than here....We are next in line if everything goes well.....

And if that happens 10,000 season ticket holders would have the rights to buy tickets as every home Superbowl team gets that alotment....IF we MADE the Superbowl another 10,000 get in....So if ever a team HOSTS AND PLAYS in the Superbowl they'd have AT LEAST 20,000 of their own fans there....

Shit, even if WE DIDN'T make it, I'm going.....I don't care.....Seeing the Superbowl in this city would be soooo badass it would be unreal....Went to the ASG, Fanfest, and HR Derby...I'd do all the Superbowl Events I could as well.....You don't get chances like that often and trust me....The ASG was HELLA WORTH IT...Superbowl would be BEYOND worth going into debt for....

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Seattle going to have to wait in line with all these new stadiums in the works. Specially if the LA stadium gets built...

Reaction score
robdog;55448 said:
Seattle going to have to wait in line with all these new stadiums in the works. Specially if the LA stadium gets built...
They should come before any of the new stadiums. Make them wait like Qwest had to.

S

Seattlehawk94

They will wait 4-5 years after New Yawk hosts if they do a good job there....The rumor is every 5 years a "cold weather city" if it's a success....LA would be in the regular rotation so it doesn't affect US at all...

S

Seattlehawk94

The NFL is NEVER going to Vegas...They won't even let them ADVERTISE during the Superbowl they tried to have an ad about "Golfing in LV" and the NFL told them to "FUCK OFF"....You really think they will let them have a team?

Hell no....Oscar Goodman is an ex-mob loy-ah who milks publicity any time he can....The NFL won't even MEET with him....The NBA is pretty much in the same situation after the ASG debacle there....The NHL isn't putting ANY teams in the Sun Belt again in our lifetimes....MLB is the ONLY league that will even TALK to Vegas and that's because Selig is desperate and even then,
Portland
San Antonio
Monterrey, Mexico
Orlando

are ahead of LV.....They drew up pretty pictures before and the mob loy-ah smiled with showgirls in pics...Didn't amount to shit because NO LEAGUE want's a town where the working wages are piss poor (no season ticket base), the TV market outside of the city is lizards and snakes, and the fact that gambling's and players don't mix....

Vegas will get a team sometime after we've colonized the Moon.....

Funniest part....Roski is involved....Roski is the king of pretty pictures and nothing behind it....The guy has had his "LA Stadium" plan in place for years and NOTHING is going to happen, they are putting a team next to Staples, no league wants Roski NEAR their product....Dude is an attention whore who comes out with stadium drawings once every couple of years in a different city and says "build me this and I'll find a buyer for a team to move here and keep the profits"....Roski should be coming up here in a couple of years with cool drawings for an arena soon.....It's what he does best....Funniest thing is his "ballpark"....MLB LEFT MONTREAL because of a very similar "ballpark" that looks like it belongs in Star Wars not baseball.....

Roski and Goodman....Only in Vegas a town full of drunks, strippers, hookers, drug dealers, loan sharks, and suckers can clowns like them get publicity and be taken "seriously".....

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger;55513 said:
You get free rooms in Vegas? Where at?

For only two days a month I get them for free after that it's discount.

Through the Harri's club so like Planet Hollywood, the Rio, and I forgot the rest since I only play there, O'Shea's and Belagio. I know the Belagio isn't included.

Most of the time I just stay with my friends down there to be honest with you but sometimes you need a room if you catch my drift.lol.

Top Bottom