• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Curry in to spice things up

BlueTsunami45

Huddler
Reaction score
Hot Off The Wire at KFFL today........

Seahawks | Curry apparently signs

Sat, 08 Aug 2009 16:05:55 -0700

Eric Williams, of the Tacoma News Tribune, reports the Seattle Seahawks have apparently signed first-round draft choice LB Aaron Curry because he is participating in afternoon practice Saturday, Aug. 8. Terms of the contract were not disclosed.

Reaction score
I guess Ruskell gave in. He was saying he wasn't going to give $28 million, but gave $34 million in the end.

Either way, I'm glad we got Curry signed and can't wait to see him in Training Camp. :D

OP
B

BlueTsunami45

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm glad he's in too. He can make up the lost time as he's been getting some help from LT. I like LT's take on it too "We're playing linebacker. It's not rocket science," Tatupu said. "Hit the guy with the ball."

Ya gotta love that :mrgreen:

Getting the sixth year is a big deal for the Hawks, you gotta figure if AC is everything he's hyped to be, he's ours a year longer than the average of 4-5 years. Good for the stability of our D, and I'm sure it's good for our cap space down the road knowing Ruskell.

Top Bottom