• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Coupe de Apple

S

Seattlehawk94

Who ya got?

COUGS: 24
Fuskies: 17

Jakemarcus goes bowlless, and Wulffgang Suck wins his last game before giving way to Mike Bellotti...

Reaction score
There's increasing murmors that the cougs playing better as the season has progressed might save Wulffs job....

Reaction score
I am guessing that he is drawing comparison to JaMarcus Russel. A running QB who had a somewhat successful college career who failed in the NFL.

I personally like Locker, I think his struggles are a product of the system and personnel around him and hope he succeeds in the NFL.

If it snows I got the Cougs, if it's clear... it's anybodys game.

Glad the toilet bowl has relocated to Washington state.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I know that's his inference, it just makes no sense. JaMarcus was a pretty good college quarterback and became a colossal slacker when he got paid and wasted his talent. Locker is an above average QB with some decent potential, but excellent work ethic and dedication. Not even close to JaMarcus Russell.

I guarantee if Locker was in crimson and grey, 94 would be saying he's the second coming of Peyton Manning...

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
Number 18;52028 said:
I know that's his inference, it just makes no sense. JaMarcus was a pretty good college quarterback and became a colossal slacker when he got paid and wasted his talent. Locker is an above average QB with some decent potential, but excellent work ethic and dedication. Not even close to JaMarcus Russell.

I guarantee if Locker was in crimson and grey, 94 would be saying he's the second coming of Peyton Manning...

Agree 100%. I honestly don't get the hatred for Locker. Hating UW that is fine but Locker if anything is the anti Russell. Russell proved he was all about the money once he got his big pay day he stopped caring. While Locker passed up millions to come back to school. Locker is a good guy, model citizen, etc. If he was a Duck or a Cougar I'd still respect him. I never hated Harrington because guys like him are what you want in a college QB.

As for the game itself some call it "progress" I call it still 3-31 against D-1 teams in three years.

Huskies 38
Cougars 24

Cougars still rank last in scoring in Pac-10 games and last in giving up points. Cougars can't stop the run and can't run yet think Snow will "help" them.lol.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Number 18;52028 said:

Hell no....Most Coug QBs get it worse from me than Jakemarcus ever will...Finally quit calling my own QB Jeff THE Tool...

My love for Wulff is legendary...lol....

Hey, I think my nicknames are pretty good....Most people I know like em....haha

I call him Jakemarcus because like Mr. #1 Bust of all-time, he's all hype...A hybrid QB who basically has been given the "great" tag without doing shit...Only difference is....JaMarcus has a CAREER in college...Jakemarcus's "legacy" (before being an uberbust) is he'll have lost a Holiday Bowl...

Reaction score
I seem to remember him saying a lot of crap about Alex Brink who's the last succesful QB WSU has had.

And I haven't had a lot of chances to see Tuel play, but I've been impresseed with the little bit I have seen.

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
I think Tuel is a pretty decent QB actually. Next year will be his third as a starter and I think he has some real potential. I saw him play last year at the Coliseum against USC (2009) and he played real well. Made the game a lot closer than it should / could have been.

With out line up, the way it is looking now, I am thinking that he will need to play more like Andrew Luck for us to do anything though. :(

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

I used to destroy Brink every week it seemed back in the day...Forgot about that Flip...

I think Tuel has the talent....It's showing in spite of Wulffgang Suck...

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;52319 said:
I used to destroy Brink every week it seemed back in the day...Forgot about that Flip...

I think Tuel has the talent....It's showing in spite of Wulffgang Suck...

As a Husky fan I'm glad they brought back Wulff. Would been crappy to have a real coach with Tuel like Leach or Belotti.

Go Wulf Gang Suck!

I'm feeling another rant Seattlehawk94 about your reaction to Wulff coming back. Although I'm afraid of all the swear words.lol.

Top Bottom