• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Cougs Are Ranked #1!

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Oh man you got me all excited and I was like ... "oh". The list that it is NOT good to be #1. :(

S

Seattlehawk94

Was this thread directed at me? LOL

Wulffgang Suck is our version of Paint Dry Ty...

S

Seattlehawk94

Number 18;49867 said:
Sorry bro. LOL.

It's going to be a looooooong CFB season for me, at least the Griz will win the Big Sky so its not a total loss this season..ND will win a few and things are looking up there,but Wazzu is a shambles and will be as long as Wulffgang Suck is around..:emoticon-0132-envy:

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
Haha, ouch. Can they really be the worst?? Worse than Lousiana Tech, Villanova schools like that? That is pretty funny though.

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
dizzle498;49932 said:
Haha, ouch. Can they really be the worst?? Worse than Lousiana Tech, Villanova schools like that? That is pretty funny though.

No kidding right? I mean out of all the school there has to be one worse than the cougs. Just has to be...

S

Seattlehawk94

Uh....Nova beat Montana to win the 1-AA Championship last year so no...

Wazzu is THE WORST team in 1-A and after MSU wins this week Wulffgang Suck should be shitcanned...He is the whole reason WSU football is so bad...People rip Doba but before a late season freefall inhospitable last year Wazzu was ranked and primed for a bowl...Never in his tenure were we out of games before kickoffs...

I fucking hate Wulffgang Suck and his "blame Dobs" for everything no accountable whiney ass...

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Hmm. The team got progessively worse with Doba and the bottom totally fell out with Wulf. As soon as Price left, that program was screwed. And for almost the same reason that UW did after James left. They kept promoted an assistant that was not head coach material, then out of desperation, hired someone else that looked like a better fit.

S

Seattlehawk94

Doba won a Holiday Bowl and was never OUTCOACHED, Wulffgang Suck couldn't OUTCOACH a dad in POP Warner

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
He won a Holiday Bowl with all of Mike Price's players. That was his only good season. He never posted a winning season after that. In fact, he didn't even have a steady decline. He sent that program right off a cliff, back to mediocrity (at best), in his second season and it has never recovered.

Reaction score
What's your point 18? Are you trying to say Wulff is as good of a coach as Doba? Because that's absolutely ludicrous. Not that Doba was a great coach, but Wulff is terrible, he's beyond terrible.. Actually he's worse than terrible, I don't even have a word to describe how bad he is.

Elkaholic

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;49880 said:
It's going to be a looooooong CFB season for me, at least the Griz will win the Big Sky so its not a total loss this season..ND will win a few and things are looking up there,but Wazzu is a shambles and will be as long as Wulffgang Suck is around..:emoticon-0132-envy:

Sorry that it was Eastern that won the title, but the Big Sky does RULE! And you're right about since Mike Price. Not much since.

Top Bottom