• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Central Saloon - Cellar Door

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Huddlers,

If your in town for the game, come check out my band Saturday night 11.22.14. We are playing at the FAMOUS! Central Saloon (next to J&M) in pioneer square.

Be cool to down some brews and get fired up for the Az game!

Cellar Door PDX

central-nov-22.jpg

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
I was expecting nothing more than a garage band….but you guys are really good. Of the cuts on reverbnation I liked "Explode" and "Drop Dagger" best.:tup:

OP
szat

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I was expecting nothing more than a garage band….but you guys are really good. Of the cuts on reverbnation I liked "Explode" and "Drop Dagger" best.:tup:

Thanks Ram, I had to "show ignored content" to receive the compliment; preciate it!

Yeah Explode has got some local radio play (94.7 knrk), not quitin my day job yet, but its a fun hobby.

OP
szat

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I'll be there too SHBlitz, sec 129, bring it orginial 12 man style!

Top Bottom