• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

CBA NEWS - 24 hour extension

Ya they will most likely work on a longer extension. I like what is taking place and honestly didn't expect to see the two sides having this much trust in each other. I have been preparing for the worst in a lockout so things are at least looking a little bit up for now!

John Clayton said on the Kevin Calabro show he thinks March 15th will be the day the 2 agree to a new CBA on. If that's the case Free Agency would likely start the 16th.

The extension is a sign they're going to keep talking. It won't be finalized in 24-hours, but still they're talking which is progress in this type of situation.

szat

Huddler
Hell no. He is very 'dislikable', I bet even some of the players dislike him, and his tactics, he is very abrassive.

But I think that is his role, to be the hard ass, I just dont think it helped that much in the negotiations to be so stand offish. I give him credit for standing firm though.