• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Carlos Silva Traded

Reaction score
Silva straight up for Milton Bradley.

Z managed to turn a terrible, overpaid baseball player with no real spot on the M's into an overpaid douche bag who will actually help this team win games. And he saved $3 million. This isn't quite as awesome as the Lee trade, but I still love it. Plus, with Langerhans being signed to a major league contract yesterday, I wouldn't be surprised to see Saunders dealt for a bat. Prince Fielders? Carl Crawford?

Reaction score
The Rays would want a lot in return for Crawford, especially since they are still technically a good team. The Brewers are decent so getting a guy like Fielder wouldn't be too hard.

Reaction score
love this trade mainly because that piece of shit contract Bavasi signed Silva to is gone. I mean Bradley's contract isn't great either, but 2 years ago he was very productive for Texas, maybe a fresh start with our awesome clubhouse chemistry and a short porch in RF will help him return to form. Now Russell Branyan and Nick Johnson!

Reaction score
Wow I'm so tired I didn't know you guys dealt Silva for Bradley. I feel like the dumb one in the room lol so I'll ummm... show myself the door... :roll:

Reaction score
A winning team always turns a player around. No one wants to be on a losing team and that definitely shows why Bradley had some anger problems in Chicago.

Reaction score
Like I said our clubhouse has awesome chemistry. We can on this kind of player, him being a douche won't drag down the entire club house. He had a great season for Texas a couple years ago, if we get similar production this team that plays amazing defense and has great starting pitching all of a sudden has an offense... Especially Branyan re-signs.

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
He has a ton of talent but is a MORON! This guy gets into more trouble than he produces. Hopefully he will be on good behavior for at least one year, but I Bet he gets suspended within a year.

Top Bottom