• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

BUZZ 2011 - Week 6 - Bye

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
Buzz11-6bye_FINAL.jpg

Reaction score
Dude one of the best investments I ever made!!! Cant believe it took me this long to get one. I would've already missed like 3 games this year due to travel if it wasnt for the DVR.

Reaction score
I need a DVR. Haha.
DVRs are nice for the 10am games. If you wake up late, you can just rewind back to the beginning and watch it from there.

I usually fast forward between plays and commercials so it doesn't take me long to catch back up to the live game.

Reaction score
Haha Femon, I don't remember the last time I slept in past 10.... you must not have any little kids...?

I do love fast forwarding the commercials and half time.

OP
Bru-Hed

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
Agreed...I prefer to record games now, as I can shave a full hour off, even including bathroom and food breaks! And it's great for catching the occasional blooper. ("Did he just use the 'F' word?") :D

Reaction score
Haha Femon, I don't remember the last time I slept in past 10.... you must not have any little kids...?

I do love fast forwarding the commercials and half time.
No, I'm only 20 and I stay up late, lol.

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
The reason I ended up with one is because the wife got addicted to watching Meercat Manor..LOL She said she's missing too many episodes, and wanted something to record with other than the 'Cap-N-ball' VCR. Havn't missed recording a game since.

Top Bottom