• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

BUZZ 2011 - Week 4 vs. Atlanta

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
Buzz11wk4atl_FINAL.jpg

Reaction score
I didn't know falcons were hawks... I always assumed they were somehow different like hawks are different than Eagles but I guess falcons are just smaller, faster hawks.

OP
Bru-Hed

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
Thanks! Actually, eagles are hawks too. Pretty much any "diurnal [daytime] bird of prey" can be a hawk, according to the dictionary. In biology, they're part of the "falconiform" group of birds which includes hawks, falcons, eagles, ospreys and possibly vultures. There's "old world" and "new world" hawks too.
(The things one learns when researching stupid gags!) :)

Reaction score
lol yeah, this actually inspired me to read up on that a little bit. This is a first but uh... Thanks BUZZ, I learned something! lol

Top Bottom