• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

BUZZ 2010 - Week 12 v. Kansas City

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
112810_KC.jpg

Reaction score
Poor Azz... he's like that down syndrome half brother that is always in the shadow if his normal brother.

S

Seattlehawk94

AZZ is fucking EPIC!!!!

He's such a pussy mascot for a pussy team name he's instantly funny!! Like I always say...Desert Parakeets are an easy laugh...It's like a pie in the face in silent movies...Shit never goes out of style...

Props Bruski!

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
You guys crack me up!! (Tho I agree with you, 94...WTF were they thinking keeping the Cardinals in the desert? Reading your post I can almost hear Sam Kineson..."You play in a F**KING DESERT!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
:-D

S

Seattlehawk94

Bru-Hed;52080 said:
You guys crack me up!! (Tho I agree with you, 94...WTF were they thinking keeping the Cardinals in the desert? Reading your post I can almost hear Sam Kineson..."You play in a F**KING DESERT!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
:-D

Sadly I acutally SOUND like Sam Kineson when I go into rant mode in real life....Ask anyone here who knows me...lol...I talk like I post..hahaha

Top Bottom