• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Bet me then...

OP
SF 16 8 80

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
If you don't think the Seahawks have a chance then you don't know nearly as much about football as I thought you did. You also sell your own team up the river by saying that too.
Not only are the Seahawks gonna roll and take home the Lombardi trophy but my money would have been on the Niners too had they made it.
Denver put up 24 on the Chargers and only put up 17 on them a few weeks earlier, both home games. They put up 26 on the Patriots. How much do you think they're going to put up on the Seahawks?
Shhhh. Trying to get a bet going here.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Shhhh. Trying to get a bet going here.

You've now made 10 post regarding a bet and been told ten times to stick it. Are we sure this isn't really Harbaugh posting? Because you're emotional and don't understand what "no" means.

OP
SF 16 8 80

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
You've now made 10 post regarding a bet and been told ten times to stick it. Are we sure this isn't really Harbaugh posting? Because you're emotional and don't understand what "no" means.
Oh, I understand. But sometimes people change their minds. You know, now that you have the prediction machine in your corner, it's a sure thing! You can't lose!

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Once again, you were saved from yourself by me not taking the wager from you.

Nothing but nonsense came out of your piehole the entire season. Only thing you have is your stupid old ass rings...enjoy the memories, that's all you'll have for the next 20 years after Kraporpick tanks the franchise. Too bad the fans don't have the class the team that won the rings had.

Reap mother fucker...reap

Now put your sig on and shut the hell up.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Oh, I understand. But sometimes people change their minds. You know, now that you have the prediction machine in your corner, it's a sure thing! You can't lose!

Well now its official. No team was going to beat the Seahawks last night. Honestly I knew they would win but never thought it would be so lopsided. I believe the 9ers would have beaten the Broncos too but not as badly. 2014 is shaping up to be a tough one in the NFC Best!:tup:

OP
SF 16 8 80

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Well now its official. No team was going to beat the Seahawks last night. Honestly I knew they would win but never thought it would be so lopsided. I believe the 9ers would have beaten the Broncos too but not as badly. 2014 is shaping up to be a tough one in the NFC Best!:tup:
Nice sig. Can you pan the camera down a bit?

Top Bottom