• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Bet me then...

OP
SF 16 8 80

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
1545116_650071051721562_1567810816_n.jpg

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
SF is just pure troll now.

If it weren't for his mandatory sigs and the moderation part I'd be inclined to block him. Then he could post all the drivel he wanted and I wouldn't have to see the adolescent posts.

It's sad for a teenager to know so little about football. It's the demise of America I tell you,

OP
SF 16 8 80

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
SF is just pure troll now.

If it weren't for his mandatory sigs and the moderation part I'd be inclined to block him. Then he could post all the drivel he wanted and I wouldn't have to see the adolescent posts.

It's sad for a teenager to know so little about football. It's the demise of America I tell you,
Oh, you know you love it.

Bet me, I'll stop.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Oh, you know you love it.

Bet me, I'll stop.

Yawn...just knowing you want it and can't have more punishment is payment enough. Because when we win it will be more than enough for me. No stupid sig is going to trump that.

So dream on peaches. You're the one making yourself into an idiot...wait I meant showing the real idiot you are. ;) What a sore loser...wow. It must be in the whiner DNA.

OP
SF 16 8 80

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Yawn...just knowing you want it and can't have more punishment is payment enough. Because when we win it will be more than enough for me. No stupid sig is going to trump that.

So dream on peaches. You're the one making yourself into an idiot...wait I meant showing the real idiot you are. ;) What a sore loser...wow. It must be in the whiner DNA.
You see, if you had confidence, you would bet. But you don't, so you won't. Simple as that.

Top Bottom