• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Angels Win West--Celebrate!

S

Seattlehawk94

By pouring beer and champaign over the jersey of a guy killed in a drunk driving accident...

Mooks... :?

Reaction score
How about my Yanks?! No one posts that for me when I have no computer lol. Don't worry my Yanks will take care of the Halos in Oct..

Reaction score
Apparently the Angels poured beer over Adenhart's jersey after the win. I don't think they connected the dots, but Adenhart was killed by a drunk driver. :shock:

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

That's what I meant by the topic...

Really bad idea on their part...

Reaction score
phaZe said:
Apparently the Angels poured beer over Adenhart's jersey after the win. I don't think they connected the dots, but Adenhart was killed by a drunk driver. :shock:

"Didn't connect the dots" that's exactly how T-korn phrased it... You must have watched PTI, huh? lol I did too and I didn't put that all together either... And I really don't have a problem with it... That's not how the Angels intended it and I'm sure we all know that, they just wanted to include him in the celebration as if he were there. Maybe they didn't think it all the way through, but it's a nice gesture and I can't condemn them for it.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
phaZe said:

"Didn't connect the dots" that's exactly how T-korn phrased it... You must have watched PTI, huh? lol I did too and I didn't put that all together either... And I really don't have a problem with it... That's not how the Angels intended it and I'm sure we all know that, they just wanted to include him in the celebration as if he were there. Maybe they didn't think it all the way through, but it's a nice gesture and I can't condemn them for it.
Yeah, I try to watch PTI everyday.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

I thought of that the second I saw it...Maybe I'm just cynical (me? LOL)...

Good intentions sure but.....Not really well thought out..

Top Bottom