• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Allow myself to introduce myself

sigpro

Huddler
Reaction score
I never properly did, I am sorry about that, but I will now as the forum rules say to do.

1. My screen name is a handgun made in Germany.
2. Thomas
3. Steve Largent(all time) Lofa Tatupu(Current)
4. Christmas Eve 1983 wild card playoff against the Broncos.
5. When the Seahawks beat the panthers to get to the superbowl.
6. I grew up with football and there's not alot to do in Everett in the fall.
7. I think I covered it.

S

Seattlehawk94

Welcome to the Huddle Thomas!

So '83 eh?

How old are you man?

OP
S

sigpro

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Welcome to the Huddle Thomas!

So '83 eh?

How old are you man?

Not too old, lol, I was 7 when my uncle took me to that game, if you can do the math... lol, just kidding buddy, I'm 32.

OP
S

sigpro

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm not the only one born in the Seventies here am I?

S

Seattlehawk94

Nope....I was born at the begining of 1978 so we are almost the same age..

OP
S

sigpro

Huddler
Reaction score
I find it hard to think of someone being born in the early nineties since my niece was born in 92', I guess I'm getting older, well at least I'm not the only 70's child here, thanks 94.

Skydog06

Huddler
Reaction score
Hey I'm new here, NW native living in Baghdad, Iraq right now. Normally live in DuPont. Original Seahawk fan, voted for the name in 74/75 (too long ago I'm getting senile), attended first game. Just wrote the Headquarters and received a box of 12th Man flags, etc so we are flying the flag over Saddam's Palace (Al Faw) tomorrow, a bunch of us are signing it and I'll deliver it the second week of October while on R&R. Also flew an American flag over the palace on September 11 which I'll present to them along with a certificate. I get up real early Monday mornings to watch the games. Did the same from the other side of town in 06-07. Time to stop watching games from such a loosey place.

PS: I was born in 59

S

Seattlehawk94

Welcome to the site soldier! Thanks for all you are doing over there!

Don't be a stranger, we hope you become a reg up in here! :D

Reaction score
Skydog06 said:
Hey I'm new here, NW native living in Baghdad, Iraq right now. Normally live in DuPont. Original Seahawk fan, voted for the name in 74/75 (too long ago I'm getting senile), attended first game. Just wrote the Headquarters and received a box of 12th Man flags, etc so we are flying the flag over Saddam's Palace (Al Faw) tomorrow, a bunch of us are signing it and I'll deliver it the second week of October while on R&R. Also flew an American flag over the palace on September 11 which I'll present to them along with a certificate. I get up real early Monday mornings to watch the games. Did the same from the other side of town in 06-07. Time to stop watching games from such a loosey place.

PS: I was born in 59

might be the coolest thing i've heard so far on this site welcome

Top Bottom