• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

All 7 rounds " US ONLY"

grhaley1

Huddler
Reaction score
Drafting Crabtree would be insane, we spend enough money on WR , i know hes all good and everything but WR talent dont matter at all if you dont have a QB that can get him the ball, and that QB wont be able to get the ball out if aint got a line to block for him, our line is old, injury prone, and underachievers we need to stop patchin it up and just rebuild it, u guys can say wat u want but i think we need to rebuild the team from top from bottom..........in this draft we need to first take a OL if not a good one there then take Stafford if hes not there either then id say take Jenkins from ohio state or Taylor Mays from USC

Idahawk

Reaction score
SeahawkWag said:
Idahawk said:
SeahawkWag said:
Still think WR is crazy. There are 3 top 10 OT 2 are top 5 pics and if the qb for OU comeout there are 2 QB's. QB and OT are a huge need for this team and it will take a couple of years for them to start unless the Tackle has to with walt having microfracture surgery

So you want to spend how many millions on a top 5 QB to ride the pine for how many years..that could end up a bust like Smith or Lienard ? Or a guard in training, we have those now. If Walt can't go we would go get the best FA out there ..not put a rookie in there ... so that does us no good either.

It will be secondary players at least two , RB , and then line help and WR...maybe a late round QB so we can ditch FA Frye.

We have to replace Kelly Jennings and Brian Russell

A good QB will be ready in 2 yrs when Matt is so broken because the line can't block. Oh wait we need to draft a OT to protect our QB. I NEVER said the OT would start over walt. Usually he would play LG or RT for a year to learn the blocking and then take over. If what I heard is true Microfracture surgery. That can very well be a career ender for someone his size and age. Remember a DT we drafted that never came back from the same injury????? I can see it now when we draft for immediate need now(WR) so that next year we go 10-6 (via the 3rd place schedule) then average 4-5 wins a year for 3+ yrs while we try to find a LT, QB, RB, DE, and secondary help without those top 5 picks....... :?
Don't give me the FA crap. LT and QB almost never come via FA and when they do it is BIGGER $$$$$ than if they had drafted them in the first place. How did those FA RB's work out :lol: ? Ruskell is crazy. We had many chances at drafting a RB in the last 2 years and he did nothing except draft quick (not fast like he thinks) and undersized D players that get pushed around and thrown over. Trufant is small and WAY overpaid and may be the best on the team but not near the top 5 in the NFC yet he gets paid like top 5 in the NFL. Jennings .... enough said. Mebane is good but tends to disapear when going up vs a good guard. We have way too much money invested in our LB's and people are talking about F Tag'n the 3rd?
Crabtree is not the answer. We had a shot at the 2nd pick and blew that. We could have then traded down a few spots still got a OT or the stub LB and picked up a 2nd. Top 5 we should be able to get one of the franchise QB's.

I will say it again a QB is just crazy ! Then you have the whole situ where ..when Matt has a bad game ,,everyone will squak for the kid ..no way ..If the team wants a QB then go get Matt Cassell ..and let Matt Go...The lame duck thing never works....

Injured players killed the offense this season....not the QB......what killed us was a healthy D that played very poorly also with a few injuries ...but still no reason to rebuild the whole team....The Cards will go 8-8 if there lucky this year and we can if healthy be right back in it next year ..yes you play for the short term and use your high round picks for players that can impact NOW ! and use you later round picks for the future ....

Teams just go bombs away on us an every week ..so we need offensive players ? We lead the league in 20 yard plus pass plays given up..and our D is at the bottom ..and we need a QB ?

grhaley1

Huddler
Reaction score
We need to rebuild and we need to rebuild now or were gonna end up like the rams, losing 10+ games every year.........we have been good for years but all good things must come to an end, and our time at the top has come to an end, its time to rebuild and u dont rebuild by drafting a WR

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
Also a Right defensive end... Tapp, Jackson, and Atkins can be situational guys but we never shouyld have traded Fisher.

You can never judge a DE based on his rookie year... Defensive Ends, if they're good, always blossom in their sophomore year.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Re-building is for losers ..good teams keep-on keeping on ! Do the Patriots rebuild when they lose ? Did the Steelers rebuild when they had a bad year ? No, they just plug in the pieces they need and keep going . Matt has 2-3 good years left in him get a good RB to take off some of the pressure and a D that can shut down teams and were good ....

grhaley1

Huddler
Reaction score
Lol your comparing us to the Steelers and the Patriots? lol wow thats one of the funniest things i have ever heard...First of all the Patriots and Steelers never have to rebuild because they have Geniuses who are calling the defense, and we got that idiot john marshall...Second when their old washed up veterans ask for a huge contract they tell me to leave and replace them with players who are more concerned about football then money, cause they know how to evaluate talent, and we go out and sign these old washed up veterans..........wake up and smell the roses we are not the Patriots we are not the Steelers, They are strong big passionate physical teams.... we are small, undersized,unmotivated, over paid, and under achieving..we are just lucky that we are in the nfc west or we wouldnt stand a chance for many more years............ITS TIME TO REBUILD!!!!

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
Tim Ruskell has the aptitude for finding gems in the later rounds ( i.e. Lofa, Leroy, Carlson ), but for some reason unbeknownst to me his early picks never seem to pan out.

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
Uh Lofa and Carlson are 2nd rounders... Not really all that late of picks

But considering what Lofa and Carlson have done for us, I'd say they were late picks...

Idahawk

Reaction score
Cole said:
bobflipaburger said:

But considering what Lofa and Carlson have done for us, I'd say they were late picks...

Lofa has had a bad year...even though he leads us in tackles he has, no sacks, no ints, and one fumble recovery...and I notice him pointing at the line in one direction and the play going the other way...I have to only guess that his skills have been hampered by the green dot..and plays being changed by who the hell ever is talking to him...he was much better when he could read and react on his own ..Hill actually has better stats to date even with the missed games

give that dot to Jennings so you can scream at him to turn around when the ball is in the air, lol

Reaction score
Idahawk said:
Cole said:
bobflipaburger said:

Lofa has had a bad year...even though he leads us in tackles he has, no sacks, no ints, and one fumble recovery...and I notice him pointing at the line in one direction and the play going the other way...I have to only guess that his skills have been hampered by the green dot..and plays being changed by who the hell ever is talking to him...he was much better when he could read and react on his own ..Hill actually has better stats to date even with the missed games

give that dot to Jennings so you can scream at him to turn around when the ball is in the air, lol

lol I think the radios are only on for 10 seconds after each play.

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if they trade Hasselbeck away during the draft. He just lacks the ability to put his emotions aside and drive this team to the end zone. He can't work with adversity and it seems like whenever he gets frustrated we lose the game...especially when he starts yelling at players.

He is getting old and we should just ship him off like we did with Alexander.

Top Bottom