• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

All 7 rounds " US ONLY"

ThrowItDeep

Huddler
Reaction score
Round 1-Eugene Monroe OT 6'6" 318 Virginia

Round 2-Derrick Williams WR 6'0" 203 Penn State

Round 3-Pannell Egboh DE 6'6" 275 Stanford

Round 4-David Bruton S 6'2" 205 Notre Dame

Round 5- We have no pick in this round "was traded to Denver"

Round 6-Kory Sheets RB 6'0" 206 Purdue

Round 7-Brice McCain CB 5'9" 185 Utah

This is from nfldraftsite.com

Reaction score
If there's a talent like Crabtree up there we take him, there's no big DTs to trade down and get and there's no Dorsey type guy early in the draft so I say we go after Crabtree if he's there. If not trade down and get a safety.

Reaction score
Still think WR is crazy. There are 3 top 10 OT 2 are top 5 pics and if the qb for OU comeout there are 2 QB's. QB and OT are a huge need for this team and it will take a couple of years for them to start unless the Tackle has to with walt having microfracture surgery

Reaction score
OT? How will they make a difference? We have a injured plagued line this year and when they were all together actually didn't do that bad.

WR or Safety/Corner in the 1st Round.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
phaZe said:
OT? How will they make a difference? We have a injured plagued line this year and when they were all together actually didn't do that bad.

WR or Safety/Corner in the 1st Round.

I think you could easily argue the same thing for WR. Really, we need help in the secondary. But if a high caliber player like Crabtree is available, we just cannot pass up that opportunity.

Idahawk

Reaction score
SeahawkWag said:
Still think WR is crazy. There are 3 top 10 OT 2 are top 5 pics and if the qb for OU comeout there are 2 QB's. QB and OT are a huge need for this team and it will take a couple of years for them to start unless the Tackle has to with walt having microfracture surgery

So you want to spend how many millions on a top 5 QB to ride the pine for how many years..that could end up a bust like Smith or Lienard ? Or a guard in training, we have those now. If Walt can't go we would go get the best FA out there ..not put a rookie in there ... so that does us no good either.

It will be secondary players at least two , RB , and then line help and WR...maybe a late round QB so we can ditch FA Frye.

We have to replace Kelly Jennings and Brian Russell

Reaction score
Everyone is forgetting about DT... We need some help on the D line.

Jennings has been playing better... Russel needs to go now though.

Reaction score
Cole said:
bobflipaburger said:
Everyone is forgetting about DT... We need some help on the D line.

With the emergence of Brandon Mebane, we don't need too much help...

Also a Right defensive end... Tapp, Jackson, and Atkins can be situational guys but we never shouyld have traded Fisher.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
Also a Right defensive end... Tapp, Jackson, and Atkins can be situational guys but we never shouyld have traded Fisher.

I disagree. I think it is too early to call Jackson a situational guy. And Fisher would be no better - which is probably the reason the Titans cut him back in July and he is sitting at home right now...

Reaction score
Number 18 said:
bobflipaburger said:

I disagree. I think it is too early to call Jackson a situational guy. And Fisher would be no better - which is probably the reason the Titans cut him back in July and he is sitting at home right now...

Or maybe because they signed Javon Kearse... I just don't think we have a solid guy to start opposite Kearny.

Reaction score
Idahawk said:
SeahawkWag said:

So you want to spend how many millions on a top 5 QB to ride the pine for how many years..that could end up a bust like Smith or Lienard ? Or a guard in training, we have those now. If Walt can't go we would go get the best FA out there ..not put a rookie in there ... so that does us no good either.

It will be secondary players at least two , RB , and then line help and WR...maybe a late round QB so we can ditch FA Frye.

We have to replace Kelly Jennings and Brian Russell

A good QB will be ready in 2 yrs when Matt is so broken because the line can't block. Oh wait we need to draft a OT to protect our QB. I NEVER said the OT would start over walt. Usually he would play LG or RT for a year to learn the blocking and then take over. If what I heard is true Microfracture surgery. That can very well be a career ender for someone his size and age. Remember a DT we drafted that never came back from the same injury????? I can see it now when we draft for immediate need now(WR) so that next year we go 10-6 (via the 3rd place schedule) then average 4-5 wins a year for 3+ yrs while we try to find a LT, QB, RB, DE, and secondary help without those top 5 picks....... :?
Don't give me the FA crap. LT and QB almost never come via FA and when they do it is BIGGER $$$$$ than if they had drafted them in the first place. How did those FA RB's work out :lol: ? Ruskell is crazy. We had many chances at drafting a RB in the last 2 years and he did nothing except draft quick (not fast like he thinks) and undersized D players that get pushed around and thrown over. Trufant is small and WAY overpaid and may be the best on the team but not near the top 5 in the NFC yet he gets paid like top 5 in the NFL. Jennings .... enough said. Mebane is good but tends to disapear when going up vs a good guard. We have way too much money invested in our LB's and people are talking about F Tag'n the 3rd?
Crabtree is not the answer. We had a shot at the 2nd pick and blew that. We could have then traded down a few spots still got a OT or the stub LB and picked up a 2nd. Top 5 we should be able to get one of the franchise QB's.

Top Bottom