• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

49ers lose Bruce Miller

Idahawk

Reaction score
Don't know who that is ? He's their all pro fullback and lead blocker for Frank Gore an extremely important part of that run game.

On the Seahawks side I think we're going to get Harvin back this week and maybe even Browner.

Just a side note on the NY game .

Did you notice we didn't talk any smack , cause any issues or run up the score ? The Seahawks were classy and smart , Wilson praised the city and the Stadium in his post game interview and Sherman praised the 12th man that attended the game . It's called politicking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Reaction score
Don't know who that is ? He's their all pro fullback and lead blocker for Frank Gore an extremely important part of that run game.

On the Seahawks side I think we're going to get Harvin back this week and maybe even Browner.

Just a side note on the NY game .

Did you notice we didn't talk any smack , cause any issues or run up the score ? The Seahawks were classy and smart , Wilson praised the city and the Stadium in his post game interview and Sherman praised the 12th man that attended the game . It's called politicking.

Definitely know who he is. This is a huge loss for the 49ers!! He's Kaeps security blanket for when he needs to get rid of the ball and he's the main reason Gore broke off that 51 yard run. He's a mean run blocker and this is really going to hurt their offense. Also, wonder if he plays ST?

I think there was no reason to talk smack. The Giants lost the game before kick off. Everyone knew that. Our guys arent the type to kick a 3 legged dog. Plus, their guys did nothing but praise our team all week leading up to the game.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
23 can't be running up the score but that was an 10 am east coast game.

I can't believe how hot and cold Eli can be. Someone should tell the guy to run the ball once in awhile.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
“Very significant” 49ers' coach Jim Harbaugh said Monday of Miller's loss. “He does so many things in the protection and the run game. Receiving out of the backfield. He is a multi-talented, multi-use player. Special teams contributor on two, three phases, so it's a loss.”

If Mike Rob was sitting out there right now ...... Funny how things work .

Top Bottom