• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

49ers fans are sad....

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
I love it! I hate 9er fans, they are so arrogant. They can eat my dirt for all I care. GO HAWKS!

:emoticon-0123-party:emoticon-0123-party:emoticon-0123-party:emoticon-0123-party:emoticon-0123-party

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
12thManFan;50234 said:
I love it! I hate 9er fans, they are so arrogant. They can eat my dirt for all I care. GO HAWKS!

:emoticon-0123-party:emoticon-0123-party:emoticon-0123-party:emoticon-0123-party:emoticon-0123-party

They are the epitome of the fan that won a championship so many years ago and is still throwing it in your face. Kinda like Cubs fans, they are sad, sorry and now beat the F down. Way to go Hawks!!!!!!! :band:

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
49er fan is in for a LONG season. The Seahawks are looking very renewed and ready to win their division.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Thats funny because I approached a few 49ers fan on the way in, to give em little shit.
They were carriing a case a tecate beer, and I said, "you'll be needing those to drown your sorrows."
One replied, "you mean celebrate" another said "Five!"

I said five what? She said five championship rings....

Apperently five rings 25 years ago doesnt get you shit on Sept. 12 2010.

2010 FOOTBALL!!!!!

Reaction score
szat;50251 said:
Thats funny because I approached a few 49ers fan on the way in, to give em little shit.
They were carriing a case a tecate beer, and I said, "you'll be needing those to drown your sorrows."
One replied, "you mean celebrate" another said "Five!"

I said five what? She said five championship rings....

Apperently five rings 25 years ago doesnt get you shit on Sept. 12 2010.

2010 FOOTBALL!!!!!

LOL @ stupid 9er fans!!

OP
HawksNation

HawksNation

Huddler
Reaction score
I get that from Raider fans also. I guess if you win on the past you live in the past...

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
I'll always feel like 2005 was our first championship. I don't care what Stealer fan or anyone else says. It's over, ans we won the game. Now let's win another.

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
twelvewins;50281 said:
I'll always feel like 2005 was our first championship. I don't care what Stealer fan or anyone else says. It's over, ans we won the game. Now let's win another.

So true. Yesterday's game is already old news. Time to focus on our next opponent and opening the season 2 - 0!!!

Top Bottom