• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

12th man zone

ThrowItDeep

Huddler
Reaction score
Re: 12th MAN ZONE IS RETURNING

Ahhhh, its great to be back. I cant wait to get our 1st show up. We had 2 shows last year and we didnt end up doing the whole year. Welcome us back.

ThrowItDeep

Huddler
Reaction score

We are way past that Bob, I think we should forget the past and the old site. We are here to bring a podcast to the huddle, not bring up the past.

OP
G

grhaley1

Huddler
Reaction score

yes there is, i will be posting the link tomorrow when i upload the new episode

S

Seattlehawk94

bobflipaburger said:
Nah man, that's how we remember you around here lol.

LMAO

Amen....Do you really think any of us are going to "leave that in the past"? Shit..That's Huddle legend up with anything else that went on... :lol:

I GOT A GIRLFRIEND! :lol:

Fuck, you brought that shitstorm down on yourself...You basically loaded the gun, put in it our hands, and forced our hand to your temple. Then thought we wouldn't have the urge to pull the trigger.

Sorry dude...That shit will never be forgotten on here...It's just too damned funny! :lol:

OP
G

grhaley1

Huddler
Reaction score

Im sorry guys i feel so stupid for makin this post........I had the show all ready to go at 10:30 when my co-host DJ or as u guys may no him as mister I GOT A GIRLFRIEND never showed up and now its about 1pm and i dont see him coming.......so im sorry, i was excited to get this goin for u guys but i cant do it by myself so im sorry guys it looks like the show is not coming back :'(

ThrowItDeep

Huddler
Reaction score

Greg calm down man, I was sleeping late today. The show will go on as planned but not today. Show will run tommorow.

Top Bottom