• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Wilson's 1st pass 43 yards

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
From the pocket he hits Kearse down the sideline.

Second pass 20 yard TD.

1:45 into the first quarter.

Give me a fucking break bitches! Suck it Lambie!

LOL

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
From the pocket he hits Kearse down the sideline.

Second pass 20 yard TD.

1:45 into the first quarter.

Give me a fucking break bitches! Suck it Lambie!

LOL

Must be a hurricane. Hydrogen inflated ball. Oh yeah….its called PRESEASON.:laugh:

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
By Danny O'Neil, 710 ESPN Seattle | August 29, 2014 @ 12:07 am
129952.jpg
Including tight end Luke Willson's 25-yard touchdown reception on Thursday, Seattle's No. 1 offense scored on 11 of the 13 possessions in which quarterback Russell Wilson played during the preseason. (AP)
OAKLAND, Calif. – The Seahawks offense got off to a running start on Thursday night.
Wait. That's not quite right. Actually, it was the passing game that was the most noteworthy part of the most noteworthy series for Seattle as quarterback Russell Wilson completed all three passes he threw, accounting for 77 of the 80 yards in the four-play touchdown drive to begin the game.
"We played really good when the first unit was in there on offense tonight," coach Pete Carroll said afterward. "That was four plays. Then after that, it wasn't very good."
Seattle lost 41-31, but that final result didn't do justice to the head start Seattle's offense has gotten this August. The Seahawks' first-unit offense scored on 11 of the 13 possessions in which Wilson was on the field. The only time the group punted: the first possession of the first preseason game in Denver.
Wilson finished the preseason completing more than 75 percent of his passes (33 of 42) for three touchdowns without being intercepted. He also rushed for three scores.
The Seahawks were tied for eighth in scoring last year, averaging more than 26 points per game, but given the performance this August, Carroll declared Seattle an improved offense.
"We've moved ahead," he said. "We're better than we were in the past, and I think it's the growth of the quarterback and his connection with all his guys."
Nine touchdowns in 13 possessions with Wilson at quarterback is proof of Seattle's offensive proficiency in the preseason. Wilson was asked if he agreed with his coach's assessment.
"We'll have to find out and see," Wilson said. "If think when you look at the team, what we have done offensively in the preseason is a very good thing. And you've got to remember this is going to be my third year. So I'm still young. I'm still learning."

Top Bottom