• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Which 1st rounder did we get?

Reaction score
The first rounder from Denver was it Denvers pick or the Chicago one?
Just waqnt to know who I need to root against this year....... Hope it was Denver's and their 'who' at QB team.

sigpro

Huddler
Reaction score
Denver is going to have horrible year, what was with them taking K. Moreno? Hey Broncos you need some defense buddy!

Reaction score
I think they know with no true QB like Cutler they will have to rely on rushing a lot. They have a pretty good history with running backs. I don't think it was the smartest pick, but hey I won't complain :)

Reaction score
hawkfanadam said:
How amazing would that be to get a top five or ten pick and win a super bowl. :)
How awesome would it be to get the Number 1 pick and win the Super Bowl. :D

BCheezy59

Huddler
Reaction score
It would be awesome just getting another top 4 pick alone. I'm sure Denver won't be winning more than 2 games this year. I would almost like the 2nd pick better so we don't pay #1 money. We had better take Taylor Mays or an O-lineman.

I'm not ready to start calling us the SB Champs just yet. Between now and then, we would have to establish some sort of running game. Some sort of collection of plays where we had the ball off to a runningback, and the runningback needs to move the ball forward for some positive yards, for 1,200 yards total for the season, and average around 4.5 yards per carry. I wish they would just give Justin Forsett the starting job. Julius Jones feels like a placeholder. He would probably benefit from some blocking as well..

OP
SeahawkWag
Reaction score
I wish they would just give Justin Forsett the starting job.

what are you smokin :shock:

Walddo

Huddler
Reaction score
BCheezy59 said:
It would be awesome just getting another top 4 pick alone. I'm sure Denver won't be winning more than 2 games this year. I would almost like the 2nd pick better so we don't pay #1 money. We had better take Taylor Mays or an O-lineman.

I'm not ready to start calling us the SB Champs just yet. Between now and then, we would have to establish some sort of running game. Some sort of collection of plays where we had the ball off to a runningback, and the runningback needs to move the ball forward for some positive yards, for 1,200 yards total for the season, and average around 4.5 yards per carry. I wish they would just give Justin Forsett the starting job. Julius Jones feels like a placeholder. He would probably benefit from some blocking as well..

Totally right dude, right on the money about the 2nd pick, rather then 1st. I think it would be phenomenal to just make the playoffs and still get a top 5 pick... I think getting Mays would be spectacular...BUT, I think if we could land Sam Bradford we'd probably have our future franchise QB....I'm a hardcore Gators fan, but I think between the 3 (McCoy, Bradford, Tebow) Bradford would be the surest bet...As long as he puts some meat on him, hes the most NFL ready, and hes got a damn arm on him....So while a great FS is very important, I think our future QB situation is paramount to keeping a continuity of success for this ball club.

OP
SeahawkWag
Reaction score
having watched alot of McCoy
I don't want anything to do with him as our QB
weak arm
throws a high % but that is because the ball rarely goes over 7 yrds in the air
isn't very big

if he was smart he would have come out last year with the weak QB class

Reaction score
This thread is awesome! Full of fail, like your season.

2 wins? Our QB being bad? SEATTLE WIN A SUPERBOWL?! :lol:

At this point you traded up 5-8 spots FOR A WHOLE YEAR of change, and probably a few million in contract price due to first round to second round contracts! LOL

Reaction score
DenverSuperBroncos said:
This thread is awesome! Full of fail, like your season.

2 wins? Our QB being bad? SEATTLE WIN A SUPERBOWL?! :lol:

At this point you traded up 5-8 spots FOR A WHOLE YEAR of change, and probably a few million in contract price due to first round to second round contracts! LOL
I think it's a fail that you actually went around looking for this topic. By the way, this was from April with a few posts from August. ;)

Top Bottom