• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Where is everyone?

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Season fast approaches in which the Rams win the division.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Just like the kid pokes the hornets nest because he's bored. lol

OP
R

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
EXACTLY!:roflmao: Win the super bowl then what……slather on 1990 vintage sunscreen for those blistering PNW summers?:p

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
We're about a month away from preseason football, we're just sitting tight praying for Percy and Rice to stay healthy haha. Don't get me wrong though, I'm excited simply for the fact the offseason seems to be moving by faster this year (maybe due to the delayed draft?)

OP
R

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
I think you're right about the delayed draft. After the draft, heck even before the draft the reporting is nauseatingly the same for every team. Has it hit 80 yet in Seattle?:coffee:

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
We hit 90+ :cautious: but yeah, I'm ready for the season to start. It's weird, I feel more excited about this year than last year even though I felt pretty good about our SB chances last years.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
EXACTLY!:roflmao: Win the super bowl then what……slather on 1990 vintage sunscreen for those blistering PNW summers?:p

For the record, it's 80 today and in the 90's next week so stuff a sock in it.

OP
R

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
That sucks but Blue I think you will survive your wittle heat wave in Seattle. Your A/C been running since it hit 60?:laugh::p

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
What most people don't realize is the state of Washington is about 2/3 high desert. Weather is usually nice in the western part of the state from July into October. Temps in the 80's to 90's is not uncommon during this time of year. Sometimes it can go a long period without rain during this period. Wouldn't trade the climate for what you have back there.

OP
R

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
What most people don't realize is the state of Washington is about 2/3 high desert. Weather is usually nice in the western part of the state from July into October. Temps in the 80's to 90's is not uncommon during this time of year. Sometimes it can go a long period without rain during this period. Wouldn't trade the climate for what you have back there.

If in usually nice you mean wimpily mild, I agree. I've been throughout WA state and a few different times at that. For Seattle the average temp this time of year is in the mid 70s. The record highs are in the mid to upper 80s (for the next few days). So 90s this time of year is very uncommon as in record setting. :p Now the tri cities or Spokane is a different story.;)

Last edited:

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
Gallery: CNBC's 10 best states to live in
6. Washington
From the majesty of Mount Rainier to the rushing Spokane River, the Evergreen State offers an abundance of natural wonders, not to mention the urban wonder that is Seattle. Washington residents are healthy, and the brisk Northwest air is clean. And forget what you've heard about lots of rain. Seattle's average of 36.85 inches a year is less than the driest year on record in New York City—38.51 inches in 2012!

OP
R

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
6. Washington
From the majesty of Mount Rainier to the rushing Spokane River, the Evergreen State offers an abundance of natural wonders, not to mention the urban wonder that is Seattle. Washington residents are healthy, and the brisk Northwest air is clean. And forget what you've heard about lots of rain. Seattle's average of 36.85 inches a year is less than the driest year on record in New York City—38.51 inches in 2012!

Parts of WA are beautiful. Like I've said I've been there a few times. If you consider fallout from Fukushima clean then the air and beaches should be fine.:cautious: While the total rainfall for Seattle doesn't look impressive the constant moisture in the air making everything wet and raising world class mildew belies such a statistic.:p Leading the nation in suicides skews the health stats too.;) No state income tax is a big plus.:tup:

Reaction score
6. Washington
Dude why are you even wasting your time trying to prove how great the PNW when the inbred lives in butt-fuck Tennesee??

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Parts of WA are beautiful. Like I've said I've been there a few times. If you consider fallout from Fukushima clean then the air and beaches should be fine.:cautious: While the total rainfall for Seattle doesn't look impressive the constant moisture in the air making everything wet and raising world class mildew belies such a statistic.:p Leading the nation in suicides skews the health stats too.;) No state income tax is a big plus.:tup:

Yeah, I’m sure none of that none of that fallout will every reach you in whatever hole you live in. You must grow your own food in a hermetically sealed farm underground.

It just so happens that in my job one of the departments is responsible for testing the salmon in the area and none of them have any signs of radiation and the runs are at record levels.

So enjoy your blissful ignorance of the American food industry and how much radiation you’ve consumed in your neck of the woods.

It’s 84 right now, I’m gonna go out and buy some legal MJ and then I’ll sit back and enjoy the sunset.

Cheers!

Reaction score
Yeah, I’m sure none of that none of that fallout will every reach you in whatever hole you live in. You must grow your own food in a hermetically sealed farm underground.

It just so happens that in my job one of the departments is responsible for testing the salmon in the area and none of them have any signs of radiation and the runs are at record levels.

So enjoy your blissful ignorance of the American food industry and how much radiation you’ve consumed in your neck of the woods.

It’s 84 right now, I’m gonna go out and buy some legal MJ and then I’ll sit back and enjoy the sunset.

Cheers!
He's probably eating some beef raised on GMO corn and soy feed, with some GMO corn on the cob and an ice cold GMO grain-cereal shit American beer like Budweiser or Miller. Muuuuurrrrriiiicccaaa!

OP
R

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Dude why are you even wasting your time trying to prove how great the PNW when the inbred lives in butt-fuck Tennesee??

Says you of the winning personality and sore butthole.:p

OP
R

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score

Cheers!

Perhaps not in the salmon tested but elevated levels of cesium-137 are reported. I'm more knowledgeable than most on the subject since I've had considerable training in health physics. No pacific tuna for me for the next few years. Regarding your legal MJ- how does that jive with employee drug testing? From what I've seen federal employees are at risk. Do state employees not have to worry? Can private employers still dismiss employees for using a state legal substance?

OP
R

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
He's probably eating some beef raised on GMO corn and soy feed, with some GMO corn on the cob and an ice cold GMO grain-cereal shit American beer like Budweiser or Miller. Muuuuurrrrriiiicccaaa!

This time of year I loves me Budweiser!:tup: I've also enjoyed more beer from all over the world than you will ever know.;) I assure you my corn on the cob is not GMO since I grew it myself. Silver Queen sucka!:p

Top Bottom