• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

What Xbox 360 game

12thMan

Huddler
Reaction score
I am considering buying a couple new games, has anyone played any of these and what are your thoughts on them...

NCAA Football 10
NBA 2K10
NCAA Basketball 10
NHL 10
NHL 2K10
MLB 2K9
NASCAR 09
ALL-PRO Football 2K8
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto IV

Walddo

Huddler
Reaction score
Funny... Before I even saw the second comment I was gonna say "Get Red Dead Redemption"...Wait, oh please wait on the sports games though, lol. A new Madden is about come out in August and the running game has been totally changed in this edition, supposed to be far more realistic. They actually removed the "sprint" button...Also is this for ps3 or xbox 360? That definitely determines what games you should get...the new "Splinter Cell:Conviction" is good though, bayonetta's supposed to be good...ps3 wise God of war 3 of course, drakes fortune....better yet, just check ign.com and filter the reviews for games of a score of "9" or higher and you should be just fine.

Reaction score
I agree with Matty and Walddo, Red Dead Redemption is a great game. It's basically GTA set in the early 1900's.

NCAA Football 10 - 11 Comes out next month. If you're getting it for less than $30 then it go for it.
MLB 2K9 - I'd get 2k10. It has a My Player game mode.
ALL-PRO Football 2K8 - Get Madden instead. Madden NFL 11 comes out August 10th.
Grand Theft Auto IV - I'd get the $40 one that has The Lost and Damned, and The Ballad of Gay Tony expansions. The Ballad of Gay Tony comes with a lot of cool weapons and vehicles. You won't be able to play the GTA IV storyline if you get the expansion pack though.

Top Bottom