• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

what the heck was Sunday?

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
It was conditioning for this sunday when the Rams pee in your wheaties.:sneaky:

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Lol , look what crawled out of the Missouri. Long time man , good to hear from you .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Thanks man. Good to see a familiar face from way back. You and Irish in the same thread. No way I wasn't going to post!:cool: I thought this place would be hot but it seems more like on life support. Seahawks have been tough so would have expected better. This really looks like your year to win it all. Well that is after the pee in your wheaties.;)

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
See, my fiance was good luck ALL YEAR...that is until we got married on Dec 14th. Since then it's been iffy....with the Seahawks. not the wife...lol

We will kick Lambs ass this week. Bank it!

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
See, my fiance was good luck ALL YEAR...that is until we got married on Dec 14th. Since then it's been iffy....with the Seahawks. not the wife...lol

We will kick Lambs ass this week. Bank it!

LOL, reminds me of my brother in law, said had been reading about the hawks and Russell Wilson all year, and how good the team was, but he only watched the colts, and az game, so said, "I dont know what all the hype is about RW, he doesnt look that good." I told him to never watch another game. #itsonlywierdifitdoesntwork!

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
LOL

RW wife will slaughter those lambies....

I only ask for one gift from Santa this year; it's that the Whiner's would come back to the Clink for the rubber match! That's where Harbitch will have his last sideline fit of the year! He fits the Whiners perfectly.

Top Bottom