• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

That crafty Harbaugh...

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
In keeping with the Saints angle of painting the Seahawks Logo on their practice fields, crafty Jim Harbaugh has had Colin Kaepernicks "special" bus repainted to give him the feeling of a real home game.

Man...that Jimmy is a brilliant man.

images

Krap doesn't just wear that helmet for the game. ;)

Hawks for life...

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
In keeping with the Saints angle of painting the Seahawks Logo on their practice fields, crafty Jim Harbaugh has had Colin Kaepernicks "special" bus repainted to give him the feeling of a real home game.

Man...that Jimmy is a brilliant man.

images

Krap doesn't just wear that helmet for the game. ;)

Hawks for life...
Wow. If my team had a short bus, I don't think I would advertise it. Good for you! You have to accept your players the way they are, challenged or not.

Reaction score
As someone who has a son with special needs, I don't really appreciate this post. I can appreciate the shot at the 9ers, but.....

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
As someone who has a son with special needs, I don't really appreciate this post. I can appreciate the shot at the 9ers, but.....

My bad...no offense was intended.

But on another note, if my memory serves you did post a picture of illegal aliens being arrested yesterday and I'm sure that was offensive to some Latinos.

Not that excuses my poor taste, but it's something to keep in mind.

Reaction score
My bad...no offense was intended.

But on another note, if my memory serves you did post a picture of illegal aliens being arrested yesterday and I'm sure that was offensive to some Latinos.

Not that excuses my poor taste, but it's something to keep in mind.

No offense taken. I'm not casting judgement by any means. I still slip up and say the R word from time to time. It's taken some getting used to.

While my post was tasteless. I don't think people illegally crossing our border and being arrested for it is the same as someone being born with a disability. But I did see that the thread was locked and got the message. I will try and keep my ethnic slur to a minimum and more cryptic ; )

Reaction score
And don't worry my kid doesn't ride the short bus, but as a parent of a special needs kid, you become more aware of what other parents are going through and you become more sympathetic.

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
And don't worry my kid doesn't ride the short bus, but as a parent of a special needs kid, you become more aware of what other parents are going through and you become more sympathetic.

I was actually just looking for a bus and that came up. ;) I believe that is a motorhome anyway, but my joke was implied.

Reaction score
I was actually just looking for a bus and that came up. ;) I believe that is a motorhome anyway, but my joke was implied.

No drama. Ive actually always wanted to convert a school bus into a camper/party bus for long road trips and camping trips. Short or regular.

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
No drama. Ive actually always wanted to convert a school bus into a camper/party bus for long road trips and camping trips. Short or regular.

I'm not converting a big bus...too much for fuel.

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
That's almost bigger than my house...lol

Top Bottom