• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Poll: Your take on Seneca?

Seneca Wallace:

• Sucks Shit Through a Straw?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Is Worthless?

• Is a Good QB?

• Total voters
S

Seattlehawk94

What do you think of Apple Sauce Wallass?

Personally I think we should trade him to the London Silly Nannies... :lol:

Reaction score
name a team that's pumped for their back up to play...none, its always a risk, that's why they aren't starters, it takes the rest of the team to rally around them, saying this is all Senecas fault (not saying he didn't have his faults) is fuckin ridiculous

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Hurricane Tatupu said:
name a team that's pumped for their back up to play...none, its always a risk, that's why they aren't starters, it takes the rest of the team to rally around them, saying this is all Senecas fault (not saying he didn't have his faults) is fuckin ridiculous

Dallas fans last night were chanting for Kitna at one point...
Tampa as Wag said..

What is fuckin ridiculous is people voting him as a "good QB"...I knew some of you were homers but shit...

Do you see teams lining up to trade for Apple Sauce? No?

NUFF SAID...

Reaction score
I think Seneca gives us a pretty good chance to win on Sundays as a back-up. No he's not the best QB in the league hence him being a back-up. I was a little more shocked by him making so many key mistakes (maybe he reads 94's topics and has lost confidence lol). All he needs is some support and a shaky OL is no help with that.

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
I think Seneca gives us a pretty good chance to win on Sundays as a back-up. No he's not the best QB in the league hence him being a back-up. I was a little more shocked by him making so many key mistakes (maybe he reads 94's topics and has lost confidence lol). All he needs is some support and a shaky OL is no help with that.
I think getting a start under his belt will help out. Hopefully he feels confident this Sunday and can come out and make the passes he should make.

Reaction score
SeahawkWag said:
add Cleveland too :lol: they have been chanting for 2 weeks...
Hurricane whatshisname

yeah well 2 back ups fighting for a starting job doesn't qualify...so get fucked faggot

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Fuck you faggot....Defend Apple Sauce all you like, you are probably into tranny looking backup QBs anyways he's shit...Much like your posts.

Top Bottom