• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Gameday Thread: Seahawks @ Cowboys - 11/06: Week 9 (LOSS 23-13)

Reaction score
Made this kind of late... Its 6-3 Cowboys right now.

Defense is good offense isn't, Kam delivered another big hit... Nothing new

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
offense stalls every drive. tavaris misses open guys too much cuz hes fixated on one receiver every time

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
That's why we need to draft a QB.

Wait.... You're telling me that T-Jack isn't a franchise QB? lol believe it or not they just upgraded him to A potential on madden.

Right now we're still in the suck for luck sweepstakes... I think the colts will be willing to trade the first pick if they get it and if Manning looks like he'll be healthy again.

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
ya the o line surprised me, i thought ware was gonna have his way with em but they held there own pretty well out there

Reaction score
Not impressed with TJacks play. Really pissed about him ignoring a eide open Mike Williams for a sure 1st down and possible TD.

HawkNRoller

Huddler
Reaction score
Gotta say I'm pretty disappointed. We have good receivers, the O line is coming along, Beast Mode had room to smash...but T-Jack is just flat killing me. Missing Big Mike for that sure first down and possible TD just pissed me off. The dude just has very little awareness. I can't see them winning even 2 more games this season. I pray to god they finally draft a damn QB...fuckin rah rah pete.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Not drafting a QB was a good decision... A young QB with a developing line wouldn't have been a great idea, solidifying the line first was the right move in my opinion. We still have a few winnable games, Washington, St. Loius twice, Arizona, and there are enough positives going on I wouldn't be surprised if we upset San Francisco, Chicago, or Philly... I highly doubt we upset Baltimore though.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I see no reason to want to win anymore. We won't catch the 49ers. I won't root for the 'Hawks to lose, but I definitely will not be bummed if they do.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Next game Ray Lewis will hand deliver us a ass whooping, so 2-7 here we come.

O-Line played well, less penalties too, Lynch was fun to watch, how refreshing is it to see some run production!
But TJack didnt look good, lacks anticipation, and does lock on to WR.

I also think our LB had a shitty game. Hawethorne just looks slow, KJ is still learning, Hill is our best LB and tackler on the team right next to Cam. So we get rid of Lofa (understandabley) and Curry (okay..) but It seems to me we are weak at LB now, missed assignments, missed tackles and no plays behind the line of scrimmage.

BTW how about Sherman, that guy has really impressed! I think he may be our best CB as far I as I can tell.
Thoughts?

Reaction score
I think Marshawn woke up yesterday and said to himself "I am going to hit the hole hard each time" and decided he wasn't going to dance around in the backfield anymore. All joking aside, he ran HARD. I really enjoyed watching him.

O line did a lot better protecting Tjack and opening up holes, but they've had flashes of improvement before and then fallen off again. So I am not taking them to the bank just yet.

I thought Romo had a very bad offensive line... but yesterday they looked like Brady's line. We were not able to apply pressure at all!! We def need another pass rusher.

Defense gave up way too many yards. Made Romo look like a good QB (he is not). The hit on Dez by Sherman was legit. He also should've had another pick along the sideline but dropped it.

DeMarco Murray is just too fast for our defense!

ST did much better this week. This is a game this team could've won. We didn't lose because we weren't talented. We losted because they are young and undisciplined.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
I think Marshawn woke up yesterday and said to himself "I am going to hit the hole hard each time" and decided he wasn't going to dance around in the backfield anymore. All joking aside, he ran HARD. I really enjoyed watching him.

O line did a lot better protecting Tjack and opening up holes, but they've had flashes of improvement before and then fallen off again. So I am not taking them to the bank just yet.

I thought Romo had a very bad offensive line... but yesterday they looked like Brady's line. We were not able to apply pressure at all!! We def need another pass rusher.

Defense gave up way too many yards. Made Romo look like a good QB (he is not). The hit on Dez by Sherman was legit. He also should've had another pick along the sideline but dropped it.

DeMarco Murray is just too fast for our defense!

ST did much better this week. This is a game this team could've won. We didn't lose because we weren't talented. We losted because they are young and undisciplined.

Oh they'll drop off again... Lewis, Suggs, Ngata and the rest of that front are coming to town. Not to mention all of their blitz packages that TJack surely won't be able to identify.

Romo's line was good, Brady's line was bad yesterday lol go figure.

I think the aggression of the defense is why Murray had so much success, most of his good runs were ones where we clogged up the running lanes, but he cut it back the other way.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
NE Oline has been a problem since pre-season, and will be the main reason NE wont suceed this year, IMO.

It just seems like if we dont get a few breaks, turnovers, big plays, we wont be competative with the decent teams.
Ravens will provide some on the job training for our young line this Sunday.

Reaction score
idk szat, the few times I've watched the Pats this year, seems like Brady has all day to throw.

btw, you guys see Gallery get pancacked by Ware... that was embarrasing!!

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
lol seriously, Gallery is probably the biggest guy on either team... How does that happen?

Idahawk

Reaction score
I agree with the all the above and add the stupid ass penalties and more missed tackles where they don't wrap up ? I bet we have more false starts then anyone . Self inflicted woulds for a young team that could be in games... its just killing us .

Top Bottom