• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Seahawks @ Bears: 10/17: WIN 27 - 20

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
We need to come out strong from our bye week and get a victory over the Bears. I don't want to say must win, but this would be a key road victory for us!

Reaction score
Does anyone else think Stacy Andrews sucks... all of his penalties so far probably cost a TD or two. Bench his oversized ass and put Gibson in there.

Reaction score
He's physical gifted... but getting all of those penalties is unacceptable, especially for a veteran guy. I don't care if he plays like walter jones or steve hutchinso, if he's getting 6 penalties a game and costing us TD's and drives... I don't want the guy.

That last play by hasselbeck was stupid... don't throw a 3 yard pass to your tight end in front 3 LB's on 3rd & 8.

Reaction score
Typical Gus Bradley defense.. offense starts moving the ball, so instead of blitzing and get after Cutler like earlier, he starts to rush 3 or 4 and gives Cutler all day to throw. STOP being a pussy! Bring the pressure!! At least one extra guy....

Reaction score
Maybe...? they didn't learn shit.. they just finally played like they're suppose to... aggressive on defense and smart on offense. Pound the ball with Marshawn and play action. Matt looked boss today.

Reaction score
I know it's early and this probably won't hold up, but every team in the NFC has at least 2 losses. That means we're a half game back of the best record in the NFC.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Not even Wag being debbie downer can get me down!

Seahawks owned!

Nice Defense,
OL played best yet,
Matt looked like a pro-bowler!
Butler/Williams- good
Marshawn/Forsett- brilliant!

Finally we win on the road, next week, we can take the division!

Reaction score
He wasn't being negative. He was earlier when he predicted we'd lose but since the game turned out so well he's saying he should make more negative predictions.

Top Bottom