• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Seahawks @ 49ers - 12/12: LOSE 40 - 21

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Here is a divisional game we should win. Should of course being the key word. The 49ers are coming off a bad lose from the Packers so they are going to be looking to redeem themselves. Lets hope our boys are ready to play tough today and another W on the road.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger;52208 said:
Everyone is painting this game out to be kind of an easy one.... I don't think it's going to be .
Not having Frank Gore will help out, but this game is far from an easy win. If the Seahawks can rattle Alex Smith, they will have a chance to beat the 49ers like they did earlier in the season.

Reaction score
That was a tough game to watch. At least they scored two more TDs to make it look a little better.

Reaction score
The sad thing is... after that first TD, the defense played pretty well, forcing SF to settle for FGs.

If our offense could've held onto the ball, it would've been a game.

Instead Matt decided he'd play for the 49ers today.

BTW Jeremy Bates play calling is effn retarded!! The guy is a tool! Why are you calling a deep pass play on 4th and 2???! This is like the 5th time this year and it's never worked!!! IDIOT!

SO GAY

MJD

Huddler
Reaction score
What the hell happened in this game? Matt threw 4 unpressured picks and fumbled?? What a veteran QB... I cant stress to anyone here how much of a hawks fan I am (my wife wont come home from work if they lose) but this was an absolute hideous performance by Hasslebeck. And yes, we can blame Matt this time. In no way, shape, or form, was he under any pressure when he threw these interceptions. Did he even get sacked once today? I had to walk away from the TV a few times but it looked like the OL was doing what they get paid to do. After almost 13 years in the NFL you'd think he would have learned by now. Don't get me wrong, I love the guy to death for what he has done with the seahawks and the city of Seattle but at what point do we call it quits on him?

Reaction score
#ONE;52227 said:
The sad thing is... after that first TD, the defense played pretty well, forcing SF to settle for FGs.

If our offense could've held onto the ball, it would've been a game.

Instead Matt decided he'd play for the 49ers today.

BTW Jeremy Bates play calling is effn retarded!! The guy is a tool! Why are you calling a deep pass play on 4th and 2???! This is like the 5th time this year and it's never worked!!! IDIOT!

SO GAY

Again the play was designed to go short, but the 2 receivers that were running short routes were double covered.

Reaction score
MJD;52234 said:
What the hell happened in this game? Matt threw 4 unpressured picks and fumbled?? What a veteran QB... I cant stress to anyone here how much of a hawks fan I am (my wife wont come home from work if they lose) but this was an absolute hideous performance by Hasslebeck. And yes, we can blame Matt this time. In no way, shape, or form, was he under any pressure when he threw these interceptions. Did he even get sacked once today? I had to walk away from the TV a few times but it looked like the OL was doing what they get paid to do. After almost 13 years in the NFL you'd think he would have learned by now. Don't get me wrong, I love the guy to death for what he has done with the seahawks and the city of Seattle but at what point do we call it quits on him?

Dude he had no recievers. I think he knew his wide outs were going to have a tough time getting seperation today so he was just pressing and trying to make things happen. I think we need to re-sign hime.

OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The Rams lost! We are still in this! Going to be a long shot, but dam, we need to pull it together and start playing some REAL football.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger;52236 said:
Again the play was designed to go short, but the 2 receivers that were running short routes were double covered.

still it was a horribly designed play
one of the guys on the left should run a quick 5 yard in or out. Both of them went deep thus there wasn't even a target on the left

Reaction score
SeahawkWag;52241 said:
still it was a horribly designed play
one of the guys on the left should run a quick 5 yard in or out. Both of them went deep thus there wasn't even a target on the left

Right, the play call isn't really to blame it the play design and/or execution.

mark

Huddler
Reaction score
pissed away another! it was embarrassing. i dont believe it was pete carrols fault though he aint the one playing. nothing worse than having to work in the bay area after the stomping we got i had to deal with the same shit when the raiders stomped us too and that is really bad, i think i will leave my seahawks hardhat hidden in my truck for a while at least till the smoke clears

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger;52236 said:
From what I saw every receiver was running a go route on that play. I think we are talking about the same play on 4th down where Hass threw up a desperation pass to Ruvell Martin. There were no underneath routes whatsoever....every receiver was running a streak, go watch.

HawksFan1987

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Slightly off the subject.....but who here agrees that J-Force is night and day a better option in the check down/screen game? Lynch looks awful catching the ball whereas Forsett is not only more elusive and always making the first guy miss, but a much better receiving RB. Idk at least Lynch caught all his balls this time..

Reaction score
idk i think forsett and lynch are good at it aside from lynch dropping two in one game when he catches out of the back field he usual gets a good amount of yards (Lynch had 7 catches 37 yards 5.3 avg. and his longest was twelve yards) last game... IDK thats not bad

Top Bottom