• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Rams @ Seahawks - 1/2: WIN 16 - 6

Reaction score
Pretty sure we all know the implications of the toilet bowl.

But in case you've been living under a rock:

Rams win- They become only the 3rd team to go to the playoffs without a winning record.

Fun fact: if the 'hawks were to lose this game the NFC West standings would be complete opposite the from what they've been the past two seasons.

Hawks win- We become the only team with a losing record to ever make the playoffs.

Fun Fact: we suck.

S

Seattlehawk94

In a NON STRIKE year....

In '82's "Playoff Bowl" there were two under .500 teams to make it...

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Ok the only team in my lifetime and the 7 years that preceded it with a losing record to make the playoffs lol.

wisedavw

Huddler
Reaction score
Hello,

Anybody know where I can stream the game? I don't wany anything dodgy or where I need to take a survey before getting access. I am here in England and won't get it.

Cheers,

Dave

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
This is going to be one interesting game that's for damn sure. Before it starts, you guys should check out my posts in the lamb lookalikes thread haha.

S

Seattlehawk94

wisedavw;52895 said:
Hello,

Anybody know where I can stream the game? I don't wany anything dodgy or where I need to take a survey before getting access. I am here in England and won't get it.

Cheers,

Dave

Seattle Seahawks Radio and Schedule

Here are the radio streams...

NBC will stream the game on TV but I dunno if NBC.com will let you have access in the UK...

Hope that helps...:icon_confused: Good luck..

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
Not only Charlie to start, but Charlie to win. Great effort by the D and the O in this game. We need to get Okung healthy for this week. Hopefully his leg will be OK for the game vs the Saints.

How's about that running game too??? Wow, haven't seen running like that in a LONG time. Maybe Whitehursts ability to move around in the backfield gave the D a little more to think about and not sit on the run so much. Great effort Hawks!!!!

Reaction score
wisedavw;52895 said:
Hello,

Cheers,

Dave

Sorry this is a day late but if you need a site to watch the game next week. use ATDHE.net best site I know I use it A lot

Reaction score
wisedavw;52895 said:
Hello,

Cheers,

Dave

Sorry this is a day late but if you need a site to watch the game next week. use ATDHE.net best site I know I use it A lot

szat

Huddler
Reaction score

two things were confirmed to me with this win on Sunday.

Charlie should be the new starter at QB

and...

Our defense plays a hell of alot better when our offense doesnt give the game away.​

Top Bottom