• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Next Up The Redskins

Idahawk

Reaction score
And they are really bad . Last trip to DC we broke RG3 and he's not been the same since . And let's not forget Trent Williams punching Sherm in the face !

Looking at the schedule I can honestly see the Hawks running off 5-6 -7 straight wins

Can't wait

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Whoa there Spud…..not against the Rams they won't.:tup:

I'm afraid so ....it's going to another season sweep , but look at the bright side you'll get another high draft pick that won't pan out . You'd think fisher would have that D where they were last year , but it seems to have regressed . I guess Bradford going down again spelled implosion .....

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm afraid so ....it's going to another season sweep , but look at the bright side you'll get another high draft pick that won't pan out . You'd think fisher would have that D where they were last year , but it seems to have regressed . I guess Bradford going down again spelled implosion .....

I don't know what Williams did to the LBs but they've played like shit this season. Chris Long's injury has exposed Quinn (when double teamed…which will be this entire season) as needing the push from the other end and the middle. Take away outrageous penalties against Sims and the Rams easily beat Dallas. Looks like Williams reputation has settled in the officials yellow flag hand.:mad:

Good news is the Rams 3rd string QB Davis has played extremely well. Last game made a couple rookie mistakes but otherwise ran the offense very well. Very accurate passer and shades of RW in his ability to move out of the pocket to extend drives. Excellet long ball too though lacks the arm strength of Bradford or Hill.

Bad news is Fisher is locked into starting Hill when his quad muscle heals.:tdown:

If Long returns healthy and Davis and the WRs are playing as they are now and your Seahawks play like they did in St. Louis last season…..this Rams team will beat them.:tup:

Oh and I think the Redskins are on to something. Every team should punch Sherman.:laugh:

Top Bottom