• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

New schedule

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Looking good. Week 4 bye sucks.

nuqydu7y.jpg

Whadyathink?

Sent from a cell at the CLink...

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Oh and we play Thanksgiving against the whiners in their new stadium week 13.

Idahawk

Reaction score
That's a mans schedule !

The early bye sucks ass to be quite honest . I do see a silver lining in the hell that is the last 7 games of the year , we only have 1 long trip back east @philly ,other than that it's a brutal second half of the year.

Esto Perpetua

Idahawk

Reaction score
I think we can start really strong based on the opponents , if we lose 3-4 games I think they come in that divisional cage match at the end of the year . But I see another 13-3 season 12-4 at the worst

Esto Perpetua

Idahawk

Reaction score
Pro Football Talk is reporting that they got word from a league source that the league was wary of giving Seattle ( The Word Champs ) prime time home games because of recent blowouts by the Seahawks at home ?

WTF is that all about ? If that's true , that's costing the team and the city some big money , factor in the bye week and the brutal finish on the schedule I'd say they got screwed by Goodell and co royally..... This is an attempt to manipulate the out come of games to maximize ratings and it's at Seattle's expense .

Esto Perpetua

Reaction score
Pro Football Talk is reporting that they got word from a league source that the league was wary of giving Seattle ( The Word Champs ) prime time home games because of recent blowouts by the Seahawks at home ?

WTF is that all about ? If that's true , that's costing the team and the city some big money , factor in the bye week and the brutal finish on the schedule I'd say they got screwed by Goodell and co royally..... This is an attempt to manipulate the out come of games to maximize ratings and it's at Seattle's expense .

Esto Perpetua

Hugh Millen speculated that the networks don't want to show Seahawks games in primetime, especially home games since most of those end in a blowout.

It sort of makes sense. The networks pay big money to air those primetime games. They don't want most of their viewers tuning out by half time because Seattle has a 20 point lead.

Also, I think the NFL wants parody and doesn't want a dynasty. They don't to see Super Bowl 48 over and over again.

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Fuck the national stage. Just make sure the last game is a nationally televised blowout like with Denver. lol

Im greedy. I want another ring!

I think we'll be fine. We just need to keep going 1-0 all year.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
That is one stacked schedule against us! Three East Coast games, only one prime time home game, earliest bye, and 8 games against playoff teams.... damn, ida your right that is a MANS SCHEDULE!

Love the first 3 home games.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
That is one stacked schedule against us! Three East Coast games, only one prime time home game, earliest bye, and 8 games against playoff teams.... damn, ida your right that is a MANS SCHEDULE!

Love the first 3 home games.

Seriously……only one primetime home game? That sucks. 12th man stuff getting old.:laugh:

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Seriously……only one primetime home game? That sucks. 12th man stuff getting old.:laugh:

Only the last Nationally televised game of the season matters to me. I see all the games anyway since I’m in their broadcast area. I could give two shits if they are not national...if you’re a real fan, get Sunday Ticket.

We’ve got so many bandwagon fans that there are ZERO 50% off Seahawk swag sales in the area...and that kind of pisses me off. :) But it’s a good trade off lambie.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Is this before or after rainbows coming shooting out of your unicorns ass?

Admit it, you're begging to sit and spin on its horn. Thats why you are so grumpy all the time. Smile, permission granted. Keep the unicorn.;)

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
if we lose 3-4 games I think they come in that divisional cage match at the end of the year

A possibility but I wouldn't have it any other way. They will go into the postseason battle-hardened and ready for another deep playoff run. As people look at the schedule and think we got it tough, just think of all the other teams that have us on the schedule. They'll be saying "man, we got a tough stretch of games in November. We got the Seahawks and (insert other good teams here)..."
Playing the Hawks is no damn picnic neither.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
As always every year, there will be some teams that will be improved and surprises, and some good teams that will take a nose dive. Cowboys are not one of those teams, they will remain mediocre which makes me all warm and fuzzy inside :)

Top Bottom